Home » Community » Message Boards » Get Healthy » tips for weight loss

Discussion

tips for weight loss

drink a glass of water with honey in the morning.

morning walk

balance diet

regular exercise.

avoid junk food.

drink as much as water according to your need.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

5 Replies

mariasemuel
insider
2 years, 4 months ago
Re: tips for weight loss

Thank you so much....

Here are tips for detoxifying your system:

Don't drink caffeine and booze

Don't eat processed foods and meats

Do break a sweat

Do yoga

Do experiment with detoxifying holistic treatments like colonics

colonaide

TracyTB
allstar
2 years, 7 months ago

Thanks for the tips Mariasemuel! 

Do you know why it's good to drink water with honey in the morning? Does it increase your metabolism?

dianapol
2 years, 5 months ago

very nice tips, but if we'll drink water with lemon instead of honey, do you think this will give the better result?

drew
2 years, 4 months ago

what about cleansers? have any of you ever tried a detox remedy? I'm curious about these and would love to know which of them is worth trying and whether any of them really work or not...I could use some help losing this weight and I want to flush my system when I quit smoking for my new years resoution :)

thanks!

LipglossandSpandex
BLOGGER
1 year, 8 months ago
Re: Re: tips for weight loss
drew posted:

what about cleansers? have any of you ever tried a detox remedy? I'm curious about these and would love to know which of them is worth trying and whether any of them really work or not...I could use some help losing this weight and I want to flush my system when I quit smoking for my new years resoution :)

thanks!

Personally I don't think cleanses are a good idea. Your body doesn't need help "flushing out toxins," it does just fine without it. And most people who do cleanses are overrestricting calories and then when they stop the cleanse, the weight comes back. You're better off eating healthy foods and keeping track of how much you're eating.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend