Please, give me some tips for fitness.
2 years, 7 months ago
Drink minimum 10-12 glass of water regularly before eating
eat fruits in lunch time
must go for daily walk for 45 mintus
eat protien rich food
avoid eating fast food like burgars and pizzas also avoid eating food which had high calories
2 years, 6 months ago
Here's a new article that has a bunch of health and fitness tips for the fall season. Check it out!
2 years, 5 months ago
nice artcle dear, and you know what? the best remedy of fitness is "Yoga" just go for it.
2 years, 4 months ago
• Boost the level of vegetables and fruit and low-calorie foods.
• Avoid intake of too much salt as it can certainly be a factor to improve bodyweight.
• Dairy foods like cheese, butter etc. and non-vegetarian foods must be avoided as they are abundant in fat.
• Mint is very beneficial in shedding pounds. A chutney of green mint with some simple spices can be taken with meals. Mint tea
can also help.
• Spices like dry ginger, cinnamon, pepper etc. are great for shedding pounds and can be used in a number of ways.
• Regular intake of carrot juice.
• Avoid rice and potato, which contain plenty of carbohydrates. Among cereals wheat is a useful one
• Vegetables like bitter gourd (Karela), and bitter selection of drumstick are helpful in shedding pounds.
• Honey is a wonderful home cure for obesity. It mobilizes the excess deposited fat in the body making it utilized as energy for
Showing 1 - 4 of 4