how can i remove dark circle?

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

4 Replies

CaroleVonAllten
elite
2 years, 7 months ago
Dark Circles

To conceal the darkness under my eyes I use Benefit's Erase paste, applied with a small brush.  Then I pat it on my undereyes and extend it to my upper lids as a primer for eyeshadow.  The key is patting it on rather than smearing it.

MissXu
elite
2 years, 7 months ago
Sleep

I think it's very helpful to catch up on sleep, that'd not only make you look more alert but also feel more alert. But if you must resort to makeup, look around the reviews for good under eye concealers. Those can help mask it and give your eyes a youthful glow. 

browneyedMNgirl
2 years, 6 months ago
Conceal not remove...

I have dark circles as well.  Benefit's Boi-ing works for me, the erase paste didn't conceal well enough.  Good luck!

PPolished
insider
2 years, 6 months ago
Re: darkcircle

Lancome has a really great liquid concealer that comes in a little tube. It gives great coverage without being too heavy. Plus the colour matches my skin colour perfectly so it looks great every time!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend