Home » Community » Message Boards » Skin Central » skincare

Discussion

skincare

you should use termeric pack,aloevera, sandal pack. good diet is responsible for great skin.

Drink water as much as and salad with food and juce and fruits.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

3 Replies

JadaMiranda
insider
2 years, 7 months ago
Re: skincare

Healthy, glowing skin is not just using the best skin care products but having a healthy lifestyle as well.

ghis31
2 years, 6 months ago
Think "Inside" before anything!

I agree. I also found out that our antioxidant level is crucial. The more fruits and veggies we eat, the better it is for us, but for some people who don't do it on a regular basis, they are far away from getting the right amount of nutrients, and the results show on their general health AND their skin. I got surprised when I got tested, to find out that my own antioxidant level was pretty low. I am now on some specific supplements and got tested again after 3 months: my score is way higher ... and the results are amazing: I feel totally better, more energetic... and my skin glows, without changing anything to my daily skin care system! I had comments from friends, neighbors, co-workers who didn't know what I had been doing. Amazing!!!

PS: Not any supplements do work. I am taking a brand that might be a little bit more expensive but that actually works, and the company that sells them refunds you everything if your antioxidant level doesn't go up after 2 months!

mariasemuel
insider
2 years, 4 months ago
Re: skincare

Thanks for sharing your  views with us

Lumatone

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend