Home » Community » Message Boards » Everything Else » Healthy Living Natural Beauty 30 Day Keep Moving Challenge

Discussion

Healthy Living Natural Beauty 30 Day Keep Moving Challenge

For anyone who is interested, my blog (Healthy Living Natural Beauty) is tracking a 30 day keep moving challenge.  It began September 1st and will end on September 30th.  If you would like to participate in the "keep moving challenge" you can follow my posts and even leave your own comments if you like.  Also, if you have any suggestions for others who are following the challenge you can post a comment on my blog after the posts.  My blogsite address is:  http://healthylivingnaturalbeauty.blogspot.com/

See my posts on Friday September 1st for more details.  This is for anyone who is having a hard time getting into an exercise routine and might not have a workout buddy. You can follow the challenge and get ideas for your own calorie burning activities.  It's also for anyone who wants to track their own personal progress with others.  Working out can help bring out your inner beauty glow and together we can keep moving! I hope you will join us, the more people we have in the challenge the more fun we will all have. 

Thanks,

Michelle

Healthy Living Natural Beauty

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

4 Replies

LittleBunny
elite
2 years, 7 months ago
Re: Healthy Living Natural Beauty 30 Day Keep Moving Challenge

I'm very into fitness anyway, so yes, I'm in!

HealthyLivingNaturalBeauty
elite
2 years, 7 months ago
Re: Healthy Living Natural Beauty 30 Day Keep Moving Challenge

Thanks! I hope you will have fun with us!

HealthyLivingNaturalBeauty
elite
2 years, 5 months ago
30 Day Challenges

We are on the 3rd leg of the challenges which are now focusing on core strength and building muscle.  It's not too late to join in with us!  Some of us are also going to be starting the Holiday Bootie Buster Challenge beginning November 19th through January 6th.  You can read more about this on my blog by hitting the button on my right hand side.  This should help us keep down the calories during this festive holiday season!  You can also win prizes on the HBBC as well by logging your activities. It's always more fun to exercise and stay with the routines with friends!

Hope to see you there!

Michelle

Healthy Living Natural Beauty

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend