Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » gogogirlfriend (sample box delivery)

Discussion

gogogirlfriend (sample box delivery)

This is a subscription program like birchbox, but they have some organic items as well.  You can have a box delivered monthly or every other month.  I found a review online that gives details on the July box...you can watch the video or scroll down to just read the contents. The gogogirlfriend link is at the end.

http://amandahopcraft.tumblr.com/post/7868730360/gogogirlfriend

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

2 Replies

ladyboarder9669
elite
2 years, 7 months ago
This sounds fun! I'll have to check it out! Thanks for the tip!

PPolished
insider
2 years, 7 months ago
Very cool!

I think these boxes are the next big thing. I don't know if this one is availble in Canada or not but I just signed up for a Luxe Box by Loose Button. Another company does one too and they call it the Glymm box. Such a cool concept because I would never shell out for these expensive products without trying them first and these boxes are the perfect way to do it. Plus I love getting non-bill mail, haha.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend