Home » Community » Message Boards » All About Nails » 10 Days of Nail Art: Vote For Your Favorite!

Discussion

10 Days of Nail Art: Vote For Your Favorite!

We were challenged (uh, by ourselves) to come up with a different, non-cheesy nail design every day for 10 days straight. Check out the gallery of looks and vote for your favorite in this thread!

10 Days of Nail Art
http://www.beautyriot.com/makeup-beauty/10-days-nail-art-g9141

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

5 Replies

PPolished
insider
2 years, 7 months ago
Newspaper!

Vodka nails take the cake! I saw this somewhere else online and I'm dying to try it. Now I just need to find some newspaper, haha.

Shaysha
insider
2 years, 7 months ago
Leopard!

I read 10 Days of Nail Art yesterday.  Today I have gorgeous pink leopard print nails. My goal is to try all the designs!

jessdoll
insider
2 years, 7 months ago
Newspaper Nails!

This is a very creative idea. I've seen this once before & wondered how they did it! 
Do you know if rubbing alcohol will do the same thing as the vodka? 

ladyboarder9669
elite
2 years, 7 months ago
Love the cherry blossoms!

PPolished
insider
2 years, 7 months ago
Re. using rubbing alcohol

I've heard rubbing alcohol WILL work, but that vodka will work a lot better. That's what I've read on a couple different blogs, no actual personal experience. Maybe the concentration of alcohol is better if it's higher? It's definitely worth a try regardless!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend