Home » Community » Message Boards » Ask an Expert » Anti Aging

Discussion

Anti Aging

I', 24 years old and I have read that my anti-aging beauty routine should be: an antioxidant cream + sunblock in the morning and a retinol + moisturizer at night.  Is this right?

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

7 Replies

mariasemuel
insider
2 years, 5 months ago
Home Remedies

Wrinkle on skin are signs of aging. here are some home remedy for removing wrinkles

• Effective way to treat wrinkles would be to have a tbsp of shredded ginger with honey, as it will provide the skin with a healthy glow.
  • In a bowl, mix 2 tbsp vodka, 1 tbsp fennel seeds and 2 tsp honey. Leave the mixture for three days. Thereafter, use it as a toner.
  • Massage the wrinkled area with castor oil. This would be helpful to slow down wrinkles.
  • Another effective home remedy would be to empty the contents of 3 Vitamin E capsules in a small bowl. Add 2 tsp plain yogurt, 1/2 tsp honey and 1/2 tsp lemon juice. Using a cotton ball, apply this mixture on the face. After about 10 minutes, rinse it off.   

Oxytokin

Stivectin

CeeNee888
allstar
2 years, 8 months ago
Re: Anti Aging

I'm 36 and I've been following this exact routine, and let me tell you, it's really working! I use Neutrogena anti-wrinkle cream with Retinol + SPF30 in the mornings and Neutrogena night time anti-wrinkle cream with Retinol and have seen a significant difference in my skin since I started this routine about three months ago. The deep wrinkles aren't gone of course, but my skin is much more even looking and the fine lines have filled in, I would say, about 50%.

CaroleVonAllten
elite
2 years, 8 months ago
Anti Aging

You are smart to start this routine so young.  I wish I had.  I used to bake in the sun, and now I am paying the price.  Keep up the good work!

gisellemarie
allstar
2 years, 7 months ago
Anti Aging

Thank you both so much for your advice!! I appreciate it a lot!

Sharon_Yi
insider
2 years, 7 months ago
Sunblock is #1 fighter against aging

The best way to fight aging is by preventing it and the UV rays are responsible for 90 percent of wrinkles, fine lines and sunspots. Wearing sunscreen religiously is the best way for your skin to fight off any free radical damage caused by the UV rays -- which is helped by the antioxidants that double up the efficacy of the SPF. Neutrogena is a great place to start and if you have any other questions, check out this story with specific skin care tips for your age.  

Ninalove
2 years, 5 months ago
anti aging

your routine sounds great. I would add a honey facial 2x a week...or another kind of exfoliant (NO SCRUBS WITH WALNUT PIECES-THEY WILL TEAR YOUR SKIN ON A MICRO LEVEL WHISH IS BAD NEWS) MyChelle makes a great pumpkin mask, or you can research on line and make your own for a lot cheaper. Stay with the sunscreen- every day and put it in your NECK AND DECOLLTE- a lot of people don't do this and their faces might look good, but there necks and chests look 20 older. It is and EXLLENT habit to get into.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend