Home » Community » Message Boards » » Totalbeauty problems!

Discussion

Totalbeauty problems!

Lately on totalbeauty I have been noticing some strange technical difficulties. It loads REALLY slow, sometimes the page I click on won't come up, and sometimes it makes my computer freeze up. I now it is not my computer, because it only happens on totalbeauty.

Am I alone in these problems?

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

14 Replies

LittleBunny
elite
2 years, 8 months ago
Re: Totalbeauty problems!

BTW Aly, I think your reviews are great! I don't necessarily think that they have to be long to be good, but I've noticed a couple other members who just write something like "yay" and then post it. It's pretty obvious they're just trying to get points! I don't think we should write novels, but some content is key!

aly7
elite
2 years, 8 months ago

Thanks,yours are too!

I have noticed a ton like "yay" as well though! Plus, they dont even get taken off the site! I even saw that someone had copied and pasted someone elses review and then passed it off as their own! Terrible!

Supernaturalfan
insider
2 years, 7 months ago

I think you're right, Aly, about products that were supposed to be added.  I did a search for Sephora Hello Kitty, and nothing came up.  All of the HK line from the Sephora site, even limited editions, are supposed to now be on here.

And thanks for your encouraging comments about temperaments of cats!  She loves me anyway even if she wants to scratch me sometimes!  LOL

Yeah....."YAY" is a real DEEP, profound, thought-provoking review.....Tongue out

aly7
elite
2 years, 7 months ago

Yeah..."YAY" took a lot of work!

Im glad I could help:)

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend