Home » Community » Message Boards » » IPL Hair Removal myESPIL HELP

Discussion

IPL Hair Removal myESPIL HELP

Hi,

I am desperate to get rid of my body hair and I am planning to get an IPL device as I do not want to spend time & money visiting clinics. I stumbled on myESPIL, a relatively new product, manufactured in south korea, company based in the US, new technology, value for money and found some coupons in google.. Should I go for it? My hair is dark brown to black brown and skin is lightly tanned. I called myESPIL customer service they explained it to me that I should expect about 70%-80% permanent hair reduction within 3 to 6 months after using myESPIL, but I am still skeptical. anyone here used it before? please, i am desperate. I will buy this anytime now.. 

Thanks a million times!

-Lin 

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

7 Replies

barbarra_smith
2 years, 8 months ago
myESPIL User

I've been using the myEspil on my forearms and legs for 3 months and have had great results, fingers crossed only a few more sessions to go.  I decided after the success of arms and legs I'm going to try bikini zone next, I'll keep everyone posted : )

jessannhicks
2 years, 7 months ago
Do we need to do touch up treatments after myEspil?

Finished 3 months with myespil. Do we need to do touch up treatments?

caitlin_walker
2 years, 6 months ago
Got Myself An Extra Gucci After Switching To MyESPIL Hair Removal System

I was all set to start pro laser treatments but a friend of mine was telling me about the myESPIL earlier this year.  I looked online and there wasn't that much about it at the time so I thought I would give it a go because the had a money back guarantee.  Glad I did because 3 months and the hair was gone and I ended up "regifting" it.  I could have gone the pro laser route but I thought why not try and save some money and if the hair is gone who cares how I get from point A to point B.  I heard laser hurts as well.  After ordering from their .com it took only 4 or 5 days to arrive with the free shipping.  I skipped the express shipping but they had that option too.  It would have only been a few days quicker so a few more days of shaving wasn't going to kill me.  I read the instructions and they were fairly straight forward so I started right away.  Did the whole body shave thing and dried off, plugged it in, put on the glasses it came with and pressed the power button.  The little lightning bolt came meaning it was ready to go.  I started on level 2 to be safe but went to 3 after a few flashes.  It was a little warm so I could feel it was actually doing something.  I didn't get any irritation like I have heard some people describe and I put on some Nivea after anyway.  Treating the whole body was only about an hour so it was longer than shaving but has obviously saved me lots of time since.  I noticed hair fall in the following days after treatment and had results pretty much from the first session on.  Each session I did the hair grew less and less.  On my last treatment the hair didn't even grow I just though I would zap it one more time to be safe.  Here I am hair free without a pink razor in sight and I couldn't be happier.  I really hope all my ladies out there read this and give it a go.

donacoen
2 years, 6 months ago
hair removal

ניתן למצוא מידע על מכשיר להסרת שיער כאן:
מכשיר להסרת שיער

Ms.Toi
2 years, 3 months ago
Sugar Hair Removal

I've been using a natural do-it-yourself method of hair removal that is very gentle on the skin.  It's called sugaring.  The recipe is simple and easy.  It is also a lot cheaper than waxing.  I find it is also less painful than using an epilator.  The results lasts me for about 4-6 weeks.  Get the recipe at http://www.sugaringbymstoi.com

barvaz
2 years, 5 months ago
hair removal

you can find information about hair removal in here:
מכשיר להסרת שיער

jenny2012
2 years, 2 months ago
just bought the espil:)

just bought the espil device, got it at $299 from iespil.com

so excited!! cant wait to try it out:)

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend