Home » Community » Message Boards » Can't find a Product? » Sephora's Hello Kitty Beauty Line

Discussion

Sephora's Hello Kitty Beauty Line

This seems to be a pretty new line, and I've read on some other boards how they think Sephora is trying to just get by on her image, sacrificing quality.  I'd like to see it on here so people can add reviews if they've used these products.

So far, I've heard of (or seen):

HK Charmmy Eye Shadow Sticks

Charmmy Kohl Eyeliner pencils (set of 7)

Hello Kitty dual palettes with eye shadow/lip gloss with names like "Say Hello".

Sorry if the font is all messed up, but I tried to copy the post from the wrong place where I posted originally.  Then, when pasting the fonts changed.Surprised

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

6 Replies

aly7
elite
2 years, 8 months ago
Re: Sephora's Hello Kitty Beauty Line

I have the hello kitty apple balm and it is actually really good quality!

i have a review of it on my blog- http://seventhingsbeauty.blogspot.com/2011/05/review-sephora-hello-kitty-apple-balm.html

SShum
insider
2 years, 8 months ago
Added!

Hi I've added all the Hello Kitty products available on Sephora's site that are not limited edition. Hopefully we'll see some reviews soon :)

Supernaturalfan
insider
2 years, 5 months ago
No, Sephora's Hello Kitty line hasn't been added

I posted this in another forum TB Central), but I will add it here too.  I did a broad search for Sephora's Hello Kitty line, and nothing came up.  Also tried searching for eye shadows (for example) by Sephora, nothing there either.

SShum
insider
2 years, 5 months ago
Re: Sephora's Hello Kitty Beauty Line

The Hello Kitty products were added under the Hello Kitty brand name, and here's a link for your convenience: http://www.totalbeauty.com/reviews/brands/hello-kitty

Supernaturalfan
insider
2 years, 4 months ago
Thank you, but it doesn't show up in mylatest activity

Thank you for this!  I still think it odd that it did not ALSO come up under Sephora Hello Kitty since Sephora makes it.  HK is a type of sub-brand.

I wrote a couple of reviews, but it's not showing in "My Latest Activity".  At least not yet.(I've seen in other member's profiles how they commented on a product.)  Also, when I tried to click on "Change Sharing Preferences" after writing a review, I got an error saying, "Cannot disply this page."

What are the preferences, if any?

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
2 years, 4 months ago
RE: Sharing Preferences

Hi there-

Sharing preferences determine what you post to Facebook when you're logged into our site via Facebook Connect. Sometimes, you might get an error message if there is a glitch or if you are logged in via an email address rather than Facebook.

Are you still having trouble? Please let me know and I'll look into this for you.

Thanks!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend