Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter For a Chance to Win Frizz-Ease Serum From John Frieda

Discussion

Enter For a Chance to Win Frizz-Ease Serum From John Frieda

Summer hair should include sun-kissed highlights -- not humidity-induced frizz.  That's why this giveaway is the perfect solution for all of your summertime hair woes.  Enter for a chance to win one of five sets of John Frieda's Frizz Ease Serums, so you can be sure your fried, frizzy tresses don't get in the way of your summer fun.  

Frizz Ease Serum
To enter, fill out this form so we can contact you if you win. Then share a bad-hair day story in the thread below by Thursday August 18th, at 6 p.m. PST.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

36 Replies

KARENCOGBURN
allstar
2 years, 8 months ago
BAD HAIR DAY

My worst hair day was at an outdoor wedding in Texas. I was a bridesmaid so I was in most of the pictures.

lkybhat
2 years, 8 months ago
Re: Enter For a Chance to Win Frizz-Ease Serum From John Frieda

My hair sometimes becomes really oily , even when i shampoo and condition it ... gives up on me on the most importatnt days by going limp...and no amount of styling or blowdrying can help it

melikegarfield
2 years, 8 months ago
Frizzy mess

I have thin-hair and it is long...so I am always having frizz issues. When we were getting ready to go for a walk the other day, my boyfriend said my hair was like one of those childhood troll dolls you spin in your hand on the end of a pencil! I would really use this product to help avoid "the trollz"

tennischic10
insider
2 years, 8 months ago
Bad Hair Day

I straightened my hair one day and when I got home, it was a frizzy mess and I couldn't believe anyone had seen my hair like that!

KellKath
2 years, 8 months ago
Frizz-Ease Serum

I have not really had just 1 bad hair day. All days are bad with my frizzy hair. I have never found any product to get rid of my frizz so I would like to try one of John Frieda's. It would be a miracle if it would work on my hair. I also need some tips on how to style my long dark layered hair.

Patricia877
insider
2 years, 8 months ago
Contest

My hair can get frizzy when we have very humid weather. It gwts very hard to manage.

Would love a product that actually works!

mscc00
2 years, 8 months ago
Bad Hair Day? Try Bad Hair Year

When I was a kid, someone thought it would be a brilliant idea to give me a perm.  I looked like Ronald McDonald (but with black tresses). Talk about a bad hair YEAR!  Good thing I was too young to be blamed for that one!

Pamela937
allstar
2 years, 8 months ago
Bad Hair Day

I live in the mid-west and the humidity is very high. I fight my hair daily with the fizz or flat effects the humid weather does to my hair.

sallyjenn54
2 years, 8 months ago
frizz ease

i adore this products, have used it for years, alittle goes a very long way and it is truely eay to use, dab in the palm of your hand, rub thru hair, easy and quick!Kiss

saifai
insider
2 years, 8 months ago
Frizzy Nightmare!!!

The absolute worst bad hair day I've ever had was when I had got some relatively cheap combination shower gel shampoo for use at the gym. Worked great as a body wash, but on my hair? OMG. Worst frizzy day EVER! My hair frizzed out like a foot from my head like I'd attached myself to a static electricity machine. It was very soft though. I'll give it that much. It took me the better part of a week and many applications of deep conditioner to get my hair to go back down. That was one product that went straight into the trash!!!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend