Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter For a Chance to Win Frizz-Ease Serum From John Frieda

Discussion

Enter For a Chance to Win Frizz-Ease Serum From John Frieda

Summer hair should include sun-kissed highlights -- not humidity-induced frizz.  That's why this giveaway is the perfect solution for all of your summertime hair woes.  Enter for a chance to win one of five sets of John Frieda's Frizz Ease Serums, so you can be sure your fried, frizzy tresses don't get in the way of your summer fun.  

Frizz Ease Serum
To enter, fill out this form so we can contact you if you win. Then share a bad-hair day story in the thread below by Thursday August 18th, at 6 p.m. PST.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

36 Replies

Jacca
insider
2 years, 8 months ago
Bad Hair day

Everyday! is a bad hair day for me.Frizz n more frizz!

carolina_espejel
2 years, 8 months ago
frizz

bad hair day happened to me most when ever I was taking school ID which was so horrible because then I had to carry it around showcasing my monster hair!!! then again I can't remember a time where I wasn't suffering from frizz issues =/ lol

leimomi
2 years, 8 months ago
Bad Hair Day

I was in desperate need of a dye job & really short on time so I dug around & happily discovered a box of hair dye under the sink! But I don't know if it was old or what, but my hair turned orange! And I've got dark hair too!  I looked like Carrot Top!

All1172
2 years, 8 months ago
Poodle 'Do

I remember in the 3rd grade getting a perm from my neighbor right before picture day.  It was so tightly curled I looked like a poodle. I had really long hair and the curls were to tight it shrunk up so much. I hated it, yet seemed to keep getting perms hoping it would look better next time. Now I try to embrace my natural curl and hope it doesn't frizz from the time I leave the house (with it looking somewhat good) to the time I get to work where it ends up looking like a torn up Q-tip!

ElaineC
insider
2 years, 8 months ago
bad Hair

I used an oil conditioner many years ago. After my hair was dry. it looked super greasy. I had a fest to go to and was so embarassed because I looked like a grease pit!

TBjunkie
elite
2 years, 8 months ago
My bad hair day story...

Isn't a good one, it's bad! I was having a great day with a niece when she got gum in my hair and it called for a new hairstyle.

hello476
insider
2 years, 8 months ago
My bad hair day

My bad hair day comes every morning. I have to wet it just to make it look decent its the pits.

steadyeddie925
allstar
2 years, 8 months ago
bad hair day story...

was when I tried a new gel the day I had an interview and when it dried started to turn white and flaked. I was embarrassed and never used that gel again.

jeni27
allstar
2 years, 8 months ago
bad-hair day story

My bad-hair day story was realizing that the stylist in the salon cut my naturally ringlety hair into a short and scary haircut as my locks can not be short and spiky (the stylist cut it into a short and spiky haircut after showing her a picture of how a short and curly wedge would be how my haircut can be from her).  That was a bad-hair day even though people won't tell me that it was short and scary they did notice it was like that.

louisamarie
insider
2 years, 8 months ago
what happens to hair as you age...

My silky hair is starting to go the way of my Mom's.  Frizzy and wirey.  It's starting underneath.  YIKES!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend