Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter For a Chance to Win Frizz-Ease Serum From John Frieda

Discussion

Enter For a Chance to Win Frizz-Ease Serum From John Frieda

Summer hair should include sun-kissed highlights -- not humidity-induced frizz.  That's why this giveaway is the perfect solution for all of your summertime hair woes.  Enter for a chance to win one of five sets of John Frieda's Frizz Ease Serums, so you can be sure your fried, frizzy tresses don't get in the way of your summer fun.  

Frizz Ease Serum
To enter, fill out this form so we can contact you if you win. Then share a bad-hair day story in the thread below by Thursday August 18th, at 6 p.m. PST.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

36 Replies

Stef42678
allstar
2 years, 8 months ago
Bad Hair Day

My most recent bad hair day was last week when I woke up early and was so glad to have time to style my hair.  I went from smooth and straight to beach waves and loved the look.  When I stepped outside, the humidity was horrible, it started to rain and my whole style went from wow to frizz.  The rest of the day I just wanted to hide because my hair was a nightmare.

LittleBunny
elite
2 years, 8 months ago
Worst hair day

I remember when I was younger, sun-in was all the rage...so I sprayed it in my dark brown hair and went to soccer practice...after hours in the sun, I went home and looked in the mirror to find that the top of my head was frizzy and ORANGE. What a disaster!

venenumletalis
allstar
2 years, 8 months ago
Re: Enter For a Chance to Win Frizz-Ease Serum From John Frieda

I've traveled quite a lot in my life, and every new location always presents a challenge for me and my hair due to different water and climate. Some time ago I ended up in Florida, and that turned out to be a disaster for my hair. I don't have pencil-straight hair, and have to style it to look smooth and nice. However, all my hard work with blow-dryer and hairstylers was ruined 10 minutes after I stepped outside into the moist and rainy Florida day. I felt like I had 3 times more hair than when I left home, and most certainly looked like a fluffy duster. 

That was certainly the day to use Frizz-Ease serum, wish I had it... 

ZahraC
2 years, 8 months ago
Re: Enter For a Chance to Win Frizz-Ease Serum From John Frieda

My bad hair day would actually have to be my entire k-5 yrs. My mom used to give me haircuts at home and all i remember is bangs like dora and a clean cut chop upto my ears!! It was the most horrible haircut known to any child.

janetxplanet
insider
2 years, 8 months ago
bad hair day

I wanted to highlight my hair before so I asked my friend to help me.  We bought a box at a local drug store and we started. I thought she knew what she was doing, but my hair ended up a mess.  I had blonde, red, and orange stands in my hair.  I also have a lot of hair and the highlighted parts made my hair look even more frizzy than it already is.  I was in high school and it was horrible. 

nikimm
insider
2 years, 8 months ago
Bad Hair Day

I only have a bad hair day when i wake up early and dont have time to do my hair, which then it goes into a ponytail.

Kammi1
insider
2 years, 8 months ago
Worse hair day

If I don't use hair serum or hair leave in conditioner, then my hair looks so wild like Samoan. lol. Or you could say a wild lion. lol. cause I had my hair permed a month ago. It is so thick and it comes wild. Sometimes if I want to make low pony tail or half in clip and hair don't want to stay like that then it looks bushy or too flat and too thick. My hair gets frizzy! lol.

gwendolyn_cruzado
insider
2 years, 8 months ago
bad hair year

Im pretty sure most of 8 grade I had a bad hair year,lol. My hair was really curly and I didnt know what to do with it! I prob wound up doing the worst by just throwing some water in my hair and rocking a big frizzy mess,lol. Now my straightning iron is my bff.

michelle_davis
2 years, 8 months ago
Bad Hair Day

well that seems to be everytime i take a shower and go to sleep when its still wet.. the next day it seems nothing will work to tame it!!!

tiffany_gallehugh
allstar
2 years, 8 months ago
fushia hair

I was 25 and I was getting ready for a New Year's Eve party,I washed my hair with my sisters special shampoo.I had it up in a towel putting on makeup and I took the towel off and "Eeeeek!" My hair was fushia pink.I about died.My sister was laughing so hard she couldnt even tell me the shampoo did it...Finally she calmed down and told me it was henna shampoo for her hair.Gave her a reddish tint to her brown hair.I had blonde hair.I washed it like 5 times.It became a light pink..Everyone at the party thought it was a phase I was going throught.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend