Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter for a Chance to Win Dermacyte Oxgenating Eye Complex

Discussion

Enter for a Chance to Win Dermacyte Oxgenating Eye Complex

If it's true what they say about your eyes being the windows to your soul, then you'd better make sure your peepers are popping! We all know how puffy, droopy eyes can take a toll on our appearance -- so we're excited to giveaway a product that helps us fight the good fight when it comes to tired eyes. This week, two lucky Total Beauty winners receive the Dermacyte Oxygenating Eye Complex -- a $95 value. Hurry and enter before this giveaway ends!Dermacyte Oxygenating Eye Complex

How to Enter: First, fill out this form so we can contact you if you're a winner. Then tell us your favorite type of eye makeup by leaving a comment in the message board no later than Thursday, August 11, 2011 by 6 p.m. PST.  Good luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

45 Replies

littlebeauty408
insider
2 years, 8 months ago
Eyeshadow!

My favorite type of eye makeup is eyeshadow.  I like to try unique color combos to match my outfits.  Eyeshadows are fun and allow you to be creative with your makeup.

DramaMartini
insider
2 years, 8 months ago
My Favorite Eye Makeup

I go nowhere without my trusty Mayelline Eye Liner Pencil in brown.  My eyes are blue and brown brings out the blue much better then a black liner.  I can put it on in a straight line or I can smudge it.  It is so versitile!  And it's affordble!

Kikikins625
allstar
2 years, 8 months ago
My fave

I love Lancome's black eyeliner (or any color for that matter), goes on smooth and lasts all day!

CoutureCutie
insider
2 years, 8 months ago
Enter for a Chance to Win Dermacyte Oxgenating Eye Complex!!

Kiss Woow...Hard Question...EYES...are the Most Important physical feature one can possess, in my opinion...They tell Soo much about Someone and they are the First thing I notice both in People and Myself! With that being said, I am Constantly looking for ways to Enhance my eyes so they can speak for themselves, but, what i have learned is that the Key is in Achieving this is...You Must ALWAYS start with a Good Foundation. This meaning NO Puffy Eyes, No Fine Lines, No Redness, No Inflamation, and No Tell Tell signs of Tiredness, Dehydration, of Fatigue!! In my case these things are hardly ever in my Favor. Due to Severe Allergies, long time wearer of Contact Lenses, and OFTEN Running on Very Little Sleep, My Favorite type of Eye Makeup is Really Good Redness Relieving EYEDROPS, and my large collection of MASCARA's!! This didn't come about by Choice for my MUST HAVES's, instead, they have Had To BECOME my GO To's on a Daily Basis. I would Love to have the pleasure of getting to try the DERMACYTE OXYGENATING EYE COMPLEX. I have recently seen it in much beauty talk and Dreamed of Knowing if It Produced the Results it has to OFFER...I would be Forever Greatful to find something so Refreshing to become a Must Have in my Daily Life, but, I would prefer to Try before I Buy! I would love to be the Girl that could Tell Everyone about this Fantastic product, not only by word of mouth, but, by the What you see is what you Get, Besides, The Eyes Do Speak For ThemSelves!!!... Smile

toddfan
allstar
2 years, 8 months ago
summer makeup

In the summer, I keep it light and natural. A hint of eyeliner and a bit of Great Lash mascara. I always use sunscreen, so, a bit of bronzer also.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend