Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter for a Chance to Win Dermacyte Oxgenating Eye Complex

Discussion

Enter for a Chance to Win Dermacyte Oxgenating Eye Complex

If it's true what they say about your eyes being the windows to your soul, then you'd better make sure your peepers are popping! We all know how puffy, droopy eyes can take a toll on our appearance -- so we're excited to giveaway a product that helps us fight the good fight when it comes to tired eyes. This week, two lucky Total Beauty winners receive the Dermacyte Oxygenating Eye Complex -- a $95 value. Hurry and enter before this giveaway ends!Dermacyte Oxygenating Eye Complex

How to Enter: First, fill out this form so we can contact you if you're a winner. Then tell us your favorite type of eye makeup by leaving a comment in the message board no later than Thursday, August 11, 2011 by 6 p.m. PST.  Good luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

45 Replies

Brandy1969
2 years, 8 months ago
Re: Enter for a Chance to Win Dermacyte Oxgenating Eye Complex

Eye liner and mascara!!

SparkleLuver
2 years, 8 months ago
I love eye makeup! :-)

My favorite eye cosmetic is definitely eyeliner! I really need definition and I feel like an artist as I take my brush and paint on gel/cream liner. :-) Though I do also really love mascara and shadow as well!

elizethhh
2 years, 8 months ago
eye makeup♄

...nothing like voluminous million lashes to make my eyes pop!

MED401
insider
2 years, 8 months ago
Win Dermacyte Oxgenating Eye Complex

Mascara is the one eye makeup that I find essential.

robin_terral
2 years, 8 months ago
Dermacyte Oxgenating Eye Complex

I have bad bags under my eyes (due to allergies).  My favorite eye makeup is under-eye cream - although I haven't really found one that gets rid of the bags yet!

ninamackrain
2 years, 8 months ago
Enter for a Chance to Win Dermacyte Oxgenating Eye Complex

my favorite is any type of eye liner !

squidfiste
2 years, 8 months ago
If I have $

then Lancome Hypnose Drama.  If not L'Oreal Voluminous.  

danielleis
2 years, 8 months ago
Chance to win: My favorite eye makeup is mascara! :)

laura_schulz
insider
2 years, 8 months ago
Fav Eye Makeup

Mascara! For sure. If I could only put on one thing, nice black, volumizing mascara is it! I use Loreal Voluminous now, but am anxious to try Diorshow Iconic after reading reviews on here.

duong_pham
2 years, 8 months ago
Re: Enter for a Chance to Win Dermacyte Oxgenating Eye Complex

can't live without eyeliner!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend