Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter for a Chance to Win Dermacyte Oxgenating Eye Complex

Discussion

Enter for a Chance to Win Dermacyte Oxgenating Eye Complex

If it's true what they say about your eyes being the windows to your soul, then you'd better make sure your peepers are popping! We all know how puffy, droopy eyes can take a toll on our appearance -- so we're excited to giveaway a product that helps us fight the good fight when it comes to tired eyes. This week, two lucky Total Beauty winners receive the Dermacyte Oxygenating Eye Complex -- a $95 value. Hurry and enter before this giveaway ends!Dermacyte Oxygenating Eye Complex

How to Enter: First, fill out this form so we can contact you if you're a winner. Then tell us your favorite type of eye makeup by leaving a comment in the message board no later than Thursday, August 11, 2011 by 6 p.m. PST.  Good luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

45 Replies

leelavani108
2 years, 8 months ago
Favorite Eye Makeup

My favorite is Kajal, an eyeliner stick made with herbs. Great looking and great for the eyes too!

rozena_bruni
2 years, 8 months ago
Favorite eye makeup

For eyebrows I like Mac Brun e/s (eyebrows)
Eyelids Mac pencil in Smolder
Eyelids Mac Soft Brown e/s
Eyelids Mac Electra e/s
Eyelids Mac Idol Eyes e/s
Eyelids Mac Knight Divine e/s
Eyelids Mac Black Tied e/s
Eyeshadow Mac Brule e/s
Eyeshadow Mac Gesso e/s
Eyeliner I use Make Up For Ever Aquablack liquid liner
The mascara I use is Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash Mascara

My results come out amazing!!!!!!

ladyboarder9669
elite
2 years, 8 months ago
Love cream eyeshadows and lots of mascara.

HellBombBettie
2 years, 8 months ago
Enter for a Chance to Win Dermacyte Oxgenating Eye Complex

I absolutely, positively cannot live without inky black liquid eyeliner...my cat eye has been my signature look for years!

Baklund
2 years, 8 months ago
Re: Enter for a Chance to Win Dermacyte Oxgenating Eye Complex

My fav is eyeliner!

melikegarfield
2 years, 8 months ago
eyes & more...

I focus on having a little line under the eye and fatten up my eye lashes. If I'm going crazy I will add a little eye shadow but my eye as kinda sunk so they don't need much

sklv
2 years, 8 months ago
Re: Enter for a Chance to Win Dermacyte Oxgenating Eye Complex

Eyeliner!  Without a question, the best product to make you look put-together.

jopb
insider
2 years, 8 months ago
Favorite eye makeup

My favoritwe eye makeup is eyeliner

tennischic10
insider
2 years, 8 months ago
Favorite Type of Eye Makeup

My favorite eye make up is mascara! Couldn't live without it :)

iggymama
allstar
2 years, 8 months ago
favorite eye make up

My favorite eye makeup is my Origins eyeshadow in Root Beer Float. The color goes on smoothly and lasts with no irritation.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend