Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter for a Chance to Win Dermacyte Oxgenating Eye Complex

Discussion

Enter for a Chance to Win Dermacyte Oxgenating Eye Complex

If it's true what they say about your eyes being the windows to your soul, then you'd better make sure your peepers are popping! We all know how puffy, droopy eyes can take a toll on our appearance -- so we're excited to giveaway a product that helps us fight the good fight when it comes to tired eyes. This week, two lucky Total Beauty winners receive the Dermacyte Oxygenating Eye Complex -- a $95 value. Hurry and enter before this giveaway ends!Dermacyte Oxygenating Eye Complex

How to Enter: First, fill out this form so we can contact you if you're a winner. Then tell us your favorite type of eye makeup by leaving a comment in the message board no later than Thursday, August 11, 2011 by 6 p.m. PST.  Good luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

45 Replies

TBjunkie
elite
2 years, 8 months ago
My favorite typ of eye makeup is...

mascara! An essential to eye makeup.

KARENCOGBURN
allstar
2 years, 8 months ago
EYES

I use MAC undereye concealer to hide the dark circles. Also their eyeshadow is amazing.

eva_kiss
2 years, 8 months ago
Dermacyte giveaway

i use a little mascara and do my brows with pencil

sharon_siqueiros
insider
2 years, 8 months ago
fav eye makeup

I'd have to say it's my under eye concealer.....I NEED it

Thanks for the great giveaway!!

~Sharon~

jrnaniot
2 years, 8 months ago
Favoorite eye makeup

I like to wear mascara because it makes my eyes much more noticeable.

imajean
2 years, 8 months ago
FAVORITE EYEMAKE-UP

I LIKE Bobbi-brown's shades of eye color and eyeliner they go on so well for a 52 yr young woman.

IMATWIN

michelle_phelps
2 years, 8 months ago
Fav eye make-up

I always start with bright white eyes... VISINE is the first step to my eye make up and believe me, it makes such a difference!  If I need extra holding power (for instance, if i'm going out dancing or to an all day event outside) I would use an eyeshadow primer... right now I'm using Laura Geller's Eye Spackle and it works nicely.  My favorite shadow du jour is definitely Benefit cream shadow in taupe-aztic (gold shimmer) which I swipe on my whole eyelid and then I define the crease and lash line with a eyeshadow brush and my powder shadows (current fav is almay pure blends in cinnamon but I love the Too Faced natural eye palette!!!)  I also like to add a highlight to the arch of my brow and inside corner of my eyes with a highlighting pencil and right now i'm using Benefit's Eye Bright...  It makes a big difference and my eyes do "pop" when I take this extra step.  The mascara I'm using is Tarte's Lights, Camera, Lashes in black and I love it!!!  I also use Tarte's eyelash curler since I have super straight lashes and this is the best one I've found since I started wearing make-up (and I won't bother mentioning how long ago that was...)  I only use eyeliner on my top lid lash line and my go to liner is always Revlon ColorStay liquid eye pen in black...  If I use these products, my makeup stays put all day and looks great without any touch-ups... 

lorialcorn2006
insider
2 years, 8 months ago
Clinique's bottom lash mascara is awesome

my favorite eye makeup product would be clinique's bottom lash mascara in very black the brush is awesome and will cover all your tiny lashes with out mess or clumping  , its long lasting and the best mascara I have ever tried for small bottom lashes that are really hard to cover with regular mascara  and I have tried many. I liked it so much I did a video review which Ill put here so you can see this awesome product .

kerrri21
2 years, 8 months ago
Enter for a Chance to Win Dermacyte Oxgenating Eye Complex

My favorite type of eye makeup is coverup. I always have dark circles under my eyes and I can't live without my coverup!!!

blondie1
2 years, 8 months ago
Re: Enter for a Chance to Win Dermacyte Oxgenating Eye Complex

Can't do without my undereye creme for dark circles!  It also brightens up my face!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend