Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter for a Chance to Win Dermacyte Oxgenating Eye Complex

Discussion

Enter for a Chance to Win Dermacyte Oxgenating Eye Complex

If it's true what they say about your eyes being the windows to your soul, then you'd better make sure your peepers are popping! We all know how puffy, droopy eyes can take a toll on our appearance -- so we're excited to giveaway a product that helps us fight the good fight when it comes to tired eyes. This week, two lucky Total Beauty winners receive the Dermacyte Oxygenating Eye Complex -- a $95 value. Hurry and enter before this giveaway ends!Dermacyte Oxygenating Eye Complex

How to Enter: First, fill out this form so we can contact you if you're a winner. Then tell us your favorite type of eye makeup by leaving a comment in the message board no later than Thursday, August 11, 2011 by 6 p.m. PST.  Good luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

45 Replies

pawbear
2 years, 8 months ago
Dermacyte eye complex

I need to find a product that helps my puffy area underneath my eyes. I also have dark circles-ugh.  I need a lot of coverup makeup to make them look ok. Oh. how I would love a product that helps to correct this problem! Help!!

Gingerpye
insider
2 years, 8 months ago
Re: Enter for a Chance to Win Dermacyte Oxgenating Eye Complex

My favorite type of eyemake up is eyeline.  I can't be without it...ever!

volta
elite
2 years, 8 months ago

Liquid eyeliner, or creme eyeliner. So wonderful!

janetxplanet
insider
2 years, 8 months ago
favorite type of eye makeup

i like to use a brown eyeliner or eye shadow and blend it out, then i line my eyes with a black eyeliner and lightly line the bottom and use a white liner on my water line to make my small eyes bigger.  Then I use a volumizing mascara because I am asian so I do not really have any eyelashes.

Stef42678
allstar
2 years, 8 months ago
Favorite Eye Makeup

My favorite eye makeup contains antiaging ingredients to get rid of the puffiness and fine lines under my eyes as well as adds great color.  I love makeup that stays in place all day and won't smear or bunch in the creases.  Eye makeup should make my eyes pop and look great!

evet
allstar
2 years, 8 months ago
Help my eyes

Allergy season is when I can see puffy eyes, droopy from lack of sleep.  My favorite type of eye makeup is eyeliner-just that alone can change the shape and look of my eyes. 

nervygrl
2 years, 8 months ago

just a hint of shimmer eye shadow.

Linda2000
insider
2 years, 8 months ago
Dermacyte Oxgenating Eye Complex Contest

My favorite type of eye makeup is eyeliner.

alivia1
insider
2 years, 8 months ago

I would love to use a product that actually works in improving the appearance of my eyes. Mainly when I am lacking sleep and dragging through the day. Or when I'm having a great night on the town and need a wonderful pick-me-up for my eyes the next day!

adrian44
2 years, 8 months ago
fav eye product

fav eye product is mascara - a little goes a long way!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend