Home » Community » Message Boards » Skin Central » Best form of hyaluronic acid

Discussion

Best form of hyaluronic acid

People take hyaluronic supplements to keep moisture in their skin, reduce fine lines, and also for eye health. There are three forms of hyaluronic acid on the market. The first comes from natural external tissue, like rooster comb. This is the best! Our bodies recognize it as ha and take it in completely.  I used to buy Injuv but that went off the market. Now I buy NeoCell ha capsules, which is pure ha.

The second type come from bone, like chicken sternum.  The body sees this more as Collagen II, which is valuable, but doesn't work like pure ha.  The third is sodium hyaluronate...when you see this on the label, it means it is totally artificial.  Its a few dollars less than the real thing but doesn't work as well.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

2 Replies

sexysaydie
insider
2 years, 8 months ago
Best form of hyaluronic acid

Many of my clients, and myself, prefer a natural, organic type of product.  This goes for Hyaluronic acid. 

There is a line that was launched about 9 months ago from Eminence, called Sweet Cheeks, which featured Hyaluronic acid products.  There are 2 products in this line that contain hyaluronic acid.  The hyaluronic acid is derived from the Marshmallow plant extract; which deeply hydrates.  It is a natural substance that smooths & plumps skin to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.  This is a topical product, and the results vary amongst individuals.

The product line consists of:

1. Strawberry Rhubarb Hyaluronic Serum:  this is a replenishing & rehydrating serum.  This is a light gel formulation which is applied on clean skin prior to any other treatments or moisturizers.   The serum plumps, hydrates, softens, smooths, helps to minimize fine lines & wrinkles (do not expect miracles, does work to minimize) & helps to fight against free radicals.  Many of my clients use this 1-2 X a day.
  2. Strawberry Rhubarb Masque with Hyaluronic Acid.  This is a hydrating and replenishing Masque.  It has a cream texture and should be used in normal to dry skin types...though most skin types do use it .  This masque restores moisture, plumps and rejuvenates to to minimize fine lines & wrinkles (do not expect miracles, does work to minimize), and is antioxidant rich.  Many clients have noticed that they have seen signs of aging reduced (I have seen it too).    This product also contains Shea Butter which is an excellent emollient for skin and helps skin to revitalize and repair
  3.  I do caution woman that those with allergies to strawberries to be careful with these products, since they do contain strawberry.

Feel free to contact me with any questions, comments, or if additional information is required.

Lani702
allstar
1 year, 5 months ago
Re: Best form of hyaluronic acid
sexysaydie posted:

Many of my clients, and myself, prefer a natural, organic type of product.  This goes for Hyaluronic acid. 

There is a line that was launched about 9 months ago from Eminence, called Sweet Cheeks, which featured Hyaluronic acid products.  There are 2 products in this line that contain hyaluronic acid.  The hyaluronic acid is derived from the Marshmallow plant extract; which deeply hydrates.  It is a natural substance that smooths & plumps skin to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.  This is a topical product, and the results vary amongst individuals.

The product line consists of:

1. Strawberry Rhubarb Hyaluronic Serum:  this is a replenishing & rehydrating serum.  This is a light gel formulation which is applied on clean skin prior to any other treatments or moisturizers.   The serum plumps, hydrates, softens, smooths, helps to minimize fine lines & wrinkles (do not expect miracles, does work to minimize) & helps to fight against free radicals.  Many of my clients use this 1-2 X a day.
  2. Strawberry Rhubarb Masque with Hyaluronic Acid.  This is a hydrating and replenishing Masque.  It has a cream texture and should be used in normal to dry skin types...though most skin types do use it .  This masque restores moisture, plumps and rejuvenates to to minimize fine lines & wrinkles (do not expect miracles, does work to minimize), and is antioxidant rich.  Many clients have noticed that they have seen signs of aging reduced (I have seen it too).    This product also contains Shea Butter which is an excellent emollient for skin and helps skin to revitalize and repair
  3.  I do caution woman that those with allergies to strawberries to be careful with these products, since they do contain strawberry.

Feel free to contact me with any questions, comments, or if additional information is required.

I've been using this product on and off for over a year and it is WOnderful. The texture, smell and feel of it after drying soaks nicely into my skin. I even use it on my eyelids and under my eyes. It has done wonders for my lack of sleep days and night due to studying for exams. I'm 35 and I need my beauty sleep, but this is a great alternative to lock in moisture. It's best used in combination with the eight greens serum.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend