Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter for a Chance to Win Eraclea Skin Care's New Line

Discussion

Enter for a Chance to Win Eraclea Skin Care's New Line

Spending time in the warm summer sun is fun, but hours spent outdoors can take a toll on your skin. To prevent your skin from becoming parched this season, we're giving away Eraclea Skin Care's new Purifying Gel Cleanser and Intensive Repair and Protect Serum/Vitamin C (a $100 value). These products will keep your skin hydrated even when the temperature soars, so don't miss out on your chance to win. 

How to Enter: First, fill out this form so we can let you know if you win. Then share your tip for keeping your skin hydrated during the summer by commenting in this thread by Monday, August 1, 2011 by 6 p.m. PST.

Good luck! community-main_final-eraclea.jpg

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

27 Replies

TBjunkie
elite
2 years, 8 months ago
My tip to keeping your skin hydrated...

is using extra virgin olive oil on extra dry areas that need it the most.

steadyeddie925
allstar
2 years, 8 months ago
Quench your skins thirst

using The Body Shops Hemp Hand Protector.

texas
2 years, 8 months ago
skin hydration

Drink LOTS of water all day long. I also use Avalon Organics Vit C  Toner. I don't have to put any additional moisturizer on my face (except for eye cream) when I use this. But, use that sunblock when outside!

nikimm
insider
2 years, 8 months ago
Hydrate your Skin

I wear an Dr. Dense product that is a tinted moisturer with sph 30.

jeni27
allstar
2 years, 8 months ago
keeping skin hydrated during summer

I keep my skin hydrated during the summer in the following ways: drinking a lot of liquids to keep inside out hydrated, applying a moisturizer with sunscreen to keep skin moisturized plus protected from the sun, and use a moisturizing toner after washing face.

Candymeister
2 years, 8 months ago
Tips for hydrated skin

My skin is acne prone which is why for the longest time I used to dry out my skin (which helped significanlty reduce the blackheads) however, dry, wrinkly skin is isn't that attractive either. So my tip for those with acne prone skin is to take a long, hot bath. Sounds a bit conutnerproductive...taking a hot bath on a hot summer day but trust me it works!! By taking a hot bath, you sweat out the toxins which helps if you are a huge sweat-er (lol). The most important step is to drink pleanty of water as soon as you're down that way your body is replenished and you stay hydrated. Happy bathing :)  

Linda2000
insider
2 years, 8 months ago
Hydration

I drink lots of water during the summer to help keep my skin hydrated.

saifai
insider
2 years, 8 months ago
Re: Enter for a Chance to Win Eraclea Skin Care's New Line

Despite the humidity, my skin easily dries out during this type of hot weather. So I will make sure to drink plenty of water first and foremost, then I'll use Aveeno twice a day all over (especially after showers). On my face I switch between Eucerin Everyday Protection with SPF during the day, and Cere Ve PM during at night.

magsey
insider
2 years, 8 months ago
Re: Enter for a Chance to Win Eraclea Skin Care's New Line

I drink a lot of water during the day and use moisturizer with spf 30

girllikeme
2 years, 8 months ago
Eraclea Skin Care's New Line

drinking water keeps my skin hydrated during the summer.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend