Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter for a Chance to Win Eraclea Skin Care's New Line

Discussion

Enter for a Chance to Win Eraclea Skin Care's New Line

Spending time in the warm summer sun is fun, but hours spent outdoors can take a toll on your skin. To prevent your skin from becoming parched this season, we're giving away Eraclea Skin Care's new Purifying Gel Cleanser and Intensive Repair and Protect Serum/Vitamin C (a $100 value). These products will keep your skin hydrated even when the temperature soars, so don't miss out on your chance to win. 

How to Enter: First, fill out this form so we can let you know if you win. Then share your tip for keeping your skin hydrated during the summer by commenting in this thread by Monday, August 1, 2011 by 6 p.m. PST.

Good luck! community-main_final-eraclea.jpg

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

27 Replies

aly7
elite
2 years, 9 months ago
Re: Enter for a Chance to Win Eraclea Skin Care's New Line

To keep my skin hydrated, I apply Clean and CLear Finishes Moisturizer and Bliss Daily Detoxifying Toner.

volta
elite
2 years, 9 months ago

In the morning I use Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion for Dry Combination skin. Throughout the day I use Urban Decay's Dew Me Spray. At night I use Olay's Firming Night Cream and Clinique's All About Eyes cream. 

janetxplanet
insider
2 years, 9 months ago
stay hydrated in summertime

I use the biore pore minimizing face wash and then i use aveeno moisturizer.

Stef42678
allstar
2 years, 9 months ago
Skin Hydration

To keep my skin feeling hydrated, I use a body lotion with a moisturizer and drink lots of water.

Gingerpye
insider
2 years, 9 months ago

I like the mist sprays.  They also smell divine.

christine_sihui
insider
2 years, 9 months ago
giveaway and skin hydration

I eat a lot of watermelon during the summer and I use ROC retinol cream every evening.

evet
allstar
2 years, 9 months ago
Skin care line

I have not come across this skin care line in person, so would love a new something to try on my much needed areas.  I change products, so no particular example  to leave.  My body lotions can be anything, but on my face, it has to be a certain kind. 

spurnky
allstar
2 years, 9 months ago
RE: Enter for a Chance to Win Eraclea Skin Care's New Line

I keep my skin hydrated by using a High End Face Serum and Face Cream.  I also us a Moisturizing Body Lotion and Body Cream, and drink LOTS of Water.  :)

THANK YOU FOR OFFERING THIS WONDERFUL GIVEAWAY!!!!   :) :) :) :)

dawnrager
allstar
2 years, 9 months ago
Re: Enter for a Chance to Win Eraclea Skin Care's New Line (How do I keep hydrated?)

I keep hydrated by washing my face with Dove bar soap (which contains 1/4 moisturizing cream).  I then follow with a moisturizer with SPF 15.  Lastly, I try to drink 'lots of water (or iced tea) to stay hydrated!

calidreamin87
2 years, 9 months ago
Enter for a Chance to Win Eraclea Skin Care's New Line

Don't stay in the sun too long.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend