Home » Community » Message Boards » Everything Else » RIP Amy Winehouse

Discussion

RIP Amy Winehouse

R.I.P Amy Winehouse

Although it is combletely unrelated to beauty, I still think this post in necessary. Yesterday, Amy Winehouse was found dead in her home in London.  People think the case was a drug overdose, which is so sad because she had so much good going for her. She has an amazing voice and a lot of fame. The worst thing about the way she passed, is that it was going to happen at some point- it was just a matter of time. You can't be on drugs forever and live your whole life. I wish she would have gotten help before it was too late, sometimes addictions are hard to break- but she could have done it. I just hope her family and friends are okay through this hard time. Of course it would be hard to lose her, but it would be  even more terrible losing her to  drugs.

She had a lot of talent....R.I.P.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

8 Replies

addkg777
allstar
2 years, 8 months ago
RIP Amy Winehouse

so sad :(

aly7
elite
2 years, 8 months ago
Re: RIP Amy Winehouse

Yes, she had a lot of talent:(

CaroleVonAllten
elite
2 years, 8 months ago
R.I.P. Amy Winehouse

I feel so sad about her death and all the other entertainers of the 27 club.  What happens to these stars who are on drugs and die at 27 - Kurt Cobain, Janis Joplin, Jimi Hendrix, Jim Morrison and many, many more.  I just can't understand the 27 year old connection with their untimely deaths.  Amy was so talented, just like all the rest who died at 27, and will never be forgotton.  These were all special people with special talents.  It's a dark day for all of us.

Carole VonAllten

aly7
elite
2 years, 8 months ago

Yes, so sad:(

ladyboarder9669
elite
2 years, 7 months ago
So sad! She was so young!

aly7
elite
2 years, 7 months ago

i know!

LittleBunny
elite
2 years, 7 months ago

Very sad

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend