Home » Community » Message Boards » Everything Else » Do you change your handbag or purse as often as your other accessories?

Discussion

Do you change your handbag or purse as often as your other accessories?

Do you have an "everyday" purse you use for school and/or work, and you change purses for a night out?  Or change purses according to what you're wearing, to coordinate it with everything else?

If it's the latter, do you ever forget an item due to switching it from one purse to another?

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

5 Replies

scarrillo
insider
2 years, 9 months ago
Re: Do you change your handbag or purse as often as your other accessories?

I have an everyday purse that I use and if I'm going out at night I'll usually just throw the necessities into a small clutch. I do switch up the everyday purse every couple of months or so though, but I usually don't bother trying to match my outfit everyday. As far as forgetting stuff, yeah, it happens :) I think I have a lip gloss or two in all of my purses, for some reason I forget to transfer everything over.

CaroleVonAllten
elite
2 years, 9 months ago
Purse change

I change purses with the 4 seasons; so I use the same bag for each season.  Use clutch for going out.

Carole VonAllten

saifai
insider
2 years, 8 months ago

I suppose this is throwback from my Grandmother's influence, but I change my purse to suit my outfit (and tend to match it to my shoes). I've got a general black purse I use on most occasions (especially for casual outtings like errands and shopping). But if I'm dressing up or heading to the office, I'll pull out a purse that matches the outfit.

ladyboarder9669
elite
2 years, 7 months ago
I get a new one about every 3-4 months then I'll use that until I get a next one.

volta
elite
2 years, 9 months ago

Yep, I basically use the same purse for every occasion day or night. I usually choose a purse that will match everything. Then I use that until it's worn out or I find something I like better. 

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend