Home » Community » Message Boards » Ask an Expert » Drug store recommendations for a good, lasting pinky-beige lipstick and lip...

Discussion

Drug store recommendations for a good, lasting pinky-beige lipstick and lip gloss?

Does anyone have a good recommendation for a good, long-lasting pinky-beige lipstick and lip gloss?  I'm interested in drug store brands (i.e. Covergirl, Maybelline, etc.). 

Thanks,

Dawn

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

3 Replies

aly7
elite
2 years, 9 months ago
Re: Drug store recommendations for a good, lasting pinky-beige lipstick and lip gloss?

I love Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick in Airy Fairy. It is a pinky-nude and is only a few bucks!

volta
elite
2 years, 9 months ago
Re: Drug store recommendations for a good, lasting pinky-beige lipstick and lip gloss?

I like the Milani HD Advanced Lip Color line. They're about $7 and they are great. There's a slight sheerness to it, but it works great with your lips and makes them soft. You might like Romantic Rose or Classy Nude. I have Classy Nude and I love it. It's not a totally opaque nude, but the sheerness works with your natural lip color and it makes it a pinkish beige like you are seeking. 

TracyTB
allstar
2 years, 9 months ago

I have been wearing the CoverGirl NatureLuxe Gloss Balm this summer and absolutely love it. They have a variety of colors (pinky-beige is likely). It ran me about $8. You can read my review about the product here.  Good luck!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend