Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter For a Chance to Win EyeDerm Eyelash Growth Serum

Discussion

Enter For a Chance to Win EyeDerm Eyelash Growth Serum

Do you fly into a fit of envy every time you see someone with luscious lashes bat her eyes? Don't get mad -- get even longer, thicker lashes than you ever imagined! Enter to win our EnvyDerm Eyelash Growth Serum giveaway (a $99.95 value). We're giving away two of these amazing products -- so don't miss your chance to win!

EnvyDerm Eyelash Growth Serum uses powerful SymPeptide technology to lengthen and strengthen your natural lashes while reinforcing the hair with nourishing proteins, vitamins, and moisturizers.

EyeDerm

How to enter: First, fill out your info in this form so we can contact you if you win. Then share your thoughts on which celebrity has the best lashes by commenting in this thread before Tuesday, July 26th at 6 p.m. PST. Good luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

57 Replies

christa88
insider
2 years, 8 months ago
Re: Enter For a Chance to Win EyeDerm Eyelash Growth Serum

I think Angelina Jolie has the best lashes!

LittleBunny
elite
2 years, 8 months ago
Eyelash Contest

Man...so many celebs wear falsies now that who can tell? But I think Kate Middleton has beautiful lashes!

candy3440
2 years, 8 months ago
Best Lashes

I think Megan Fox has absolutely gorgeous eyelashes Kiss

queentracey1
2 years, 8 months ago
lashes

I think jennifer aniston has pretty lashes but i am jelous of everyones lashes becouse mine are very thin and small.! lol

dropastitch
2 years, 8 months ago
Win!

Love Kim Kardashians eyelashes, even tho I know they're fake...

Sunnymay
insider
2 years, 8 months ago
Better Lashes

I've been eyeing products which enhance the eyes and aren't complicated.  And this looks like it works well.

Sunnymay
insider
2 years, 8 months ago
Lovely Lashes

Well, I think that Jennifer Lopez and Brooke Shields have lovely lashes that flutter beautifully.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend