Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter For a Chance to Win EyeDerm Eyelash Growth Serum

Discussion

Enter For a Chance to Win EyeDerm Eyelash Growth Serum

Do you fly into a fit of envy every time you see someone with luscious lashes bat her eyes? Don't get mad -- get even longer, thicker lashes than you ever imagined! Enter to win our EnvyDerm Eyelash Growth Serum giveaway (a $99.95 value). We're giving away two of these amazing products -- so don't miss your chance to win!

EnvyDerm Eyelash Growth Serum uses powerful SymPeptide technology to lengthen and strengthen your natural lashes while reinforcing the hair with nourishing proteins, vitamins, and moisturizers.

EyeDerm

How to enter: First, fill out your info in this form so we can contact you if you win. Then share your thoughts on which celebrity has the best lashes by commenting in this thread before Tuesday, July 26th at 6 p.m. PST. Good luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

57 Replies

BabyKai
2 years, 9 months ago
Celebrity Lashes

I think Jennifer Lopez has the prettiest eyes & lashes.  The Kardashian's are too obvioulsy fake for me, but then I'm in my 50s and they would look ridiculous on me anyway!  At my age it's hard to get nice natural looking lashes, and I have tried the extensions...hated them!  Now I use strip lashes but let's face it, They are a PAIN!!!  Soooo...I have high hopes for the serum.

Tammy2trueblue
2 years, 9 months ago
Lisa Rinna

I'm a big soap fan, long live Days of our LIves... and all my years watching, I must conclude that Lisa Rinna always had the best lashes.  She liked them large, just like her lips :)

evet
allstar
2 years, 8 months ago
Best lashes goes natural

I saw recent pictures of Jen Anisten (don't know the spelling), and she carries off a natural look with a sparkle to her eyes.  I have short lashes, but dark and I was interested in trying a cheap brand.  If only to try it and test the results, and have it work.

nikimm
insider
2 years, 8 months ago
The long eyelashes

I think Angelina Jolie has very pretty eyes with long eyelashes.

Lanieekat
2 years, 8 months ago
Best Eyelashes

I think that Angelina Jolie has great eyelashes, but probably because she has great eyes all around. I really don't like how these days it seems all mascara commercials show women with false eyelashes.

Linda2000
insider
2 years, 8 months ago
Celebrity Eyelashes

I'm confident that most celebrities use some type of false eyelashes. I like Selena Gomez's eyelashes.

seeingpink
insider
2 years, 8 months ago
Kim K!

Over40testqueen
2 years, 8 months ago
Katy perry

Even though I am over 40, I can't help but notice Katy Perry's lashes. Perhaps their fake as fake can be but I'm sure envious. I would love to test out the lash serum. Mine are as sad as Charlie Brown's Christmas tree. Thanks!

evrywoman
2 years, 8 months ago
Best Lashes goes to ....

Halle Berry.

aly7
elite
2 years, 8 months ago
Re: Enter For a Chance to Win EyeDerm Eyelash Growth Serum

I think the best lashes are from Katy Perry and Rihanna.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend