Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter For a Chance to Win EyeDerm Eyelash Growth Serum

Discussion

Enter For a Chance to Win EyeDerm Eyelash Growth Serum

Do you fly into a fit of envy every time you see someone with luscious lashes bat her eyes? Don't get mad -- get even longer, thicker lashes than you ever imagined! Enter to win our EnvyDerm Eyelash Growth Serum giveaway (a $99.95 value). We're giving away two of these amazing products -- so don't miss your chance to win!

EnvyDerm Eyelash Growth Serum uses powerful SymPeptide technology to lengthen and strengthen your natural lashes while reinforcing the hair with nourishing proteins, vitamins, and moisturizers.

EyeDerm

How to enter: First, fill out your info in this form so we can contact you if you win. Then share your thoughts on which celebrity has the best lashes by commenting in this thread before Tuesday, July 26th at 6 p.m. PST. Good luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

57 Replies

alyssa_parker
2 years, 9 months ago
Re: Enter For a Chance to Win EyeDerm Eyelash Growth Serum

I think Kim Kardashian has the best lashes! I doubt that they're 100% real, but whatever she's doing works great! 

bkstar
insider
2 years, 9 months ago
Jennifer Lopez lashes

I love her lashes. My guess is that she has permenant extensions and they just make her eyes pop.

tiffanyevelyn
insider
2 years, 9 months ago
Enter For a Chance to Win EyeDerm Eyelash Growth Serum- MILA KUNIS

MILA KUNIS!!!

LandEmama
2 years, 9 months ago
Without a doubt...

Eva Mendes has the best lashes! So pretty!!!

Dyane78
insider
2 years, 9 months ago

Eva Mendes has long lovely lashes, most hispanic celebrities are born with naturally long thick lashes!

heidindg
allstar
2 years, 9 months ago
Best Lashes

Claire Danes (for non falsies) and Kim Kardashian for best overall.

grr
2 years, 9 months ago

Jennifer Lopez gets my vote

reata_campbellsimao
2 years, 9 months ago
celebrity with the best eyelashes

Deffinately Angelina Jolie

Kammi1
insider
2 years, 9 months ago
Kim Karadashian

I think Kim Karadashian has best eyelashes. I want her eyelashes. I am a huge fan of lashes.

ladyboarder9669
elite
2 years, 9 months ago
Ooh thats tough, lots of them have great lashes. Think i'm gonna go with Kristen Bell!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend