Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter For a Chance to Win EyeDerm Eyelash Growth Serum

Discussion

Enter For a Chance to Win EyeDerm Eyelash Growth Serum

Do you fly into a fit of envy every time you see someone with luscious lashes bat her eyes? Don't get mad -- get even longer, thicker lashes than you ever imagined! Enter to win our EnvyDerm Eyelash Growth Serum giveaway (a $99.95 value). We're giving away two of these amazing products -- so don't miss your chance to win!

EnvyDerm Eyelash Growth Serum uses powerful SymPeptide technology to lengthen and strengthen your natural lashes while reinforcing the hair with nourishing proteins, vitamins, and moisturizers.

EyeDerm

How to enter: First, fill out your info in this form so we can contact you if you win. Then share your thoughts on which celebrity has the best lashes by commenting in this thread before Tuesday, July 26th at 6 p.m. PST. Good luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

57 Replies

volta
elite
2 years, 9 months ago
Re: Enter For a Chance to Win EyeDerm Eyelash Growth Serum

Really, it's hard to say who has the best lashes because every celebrity is wearing false lashes all the time. However, I must definitely say Diane Kruger

finklette
2 years, 9 months ago

I think Jennifer Lopez has the best eyelashes.

dawnrager
allstar
2 years, 9 months ago

I think Jennifer Aniston has beautiful eye lashes... I don't think she wears falsies too much, either!

Stef42678
allstar
2 years, 9 months ago
Best Eyelashes

I think Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian have great eyelashes, as well as I think Jennifer Lopez always looks elegant and glamorous with her lashes.

kathy_may
2 years, 9 months ago
Prettiest Eyelashes

Watch any Garbage video and see that Shirley Manson has the prettiest everything, I mean eyelashes. She wears eyeliner and mascara so well.

SBailey7
2 years, 9 months ago
EyeDerm Eyelash Growth Serum Giveaway

I think Beyonce & Rihanna wear falsies well. For a more natural look, I think Sandra Bullock has nice lashes.

blondtxen
2 years, 9 months ago
Win EyeDerm Eyelash Growth Serum

Julia Roberts has the best eyelashes.

michelle_washburn
2 years, 9 months ago
Who has the best eyelashes

spurnky
allstar
2 years, 9 months ago

It's hard to say.  If I had to pick a celebrity, I would pick Angelina Jolie.  She has beautiful eyelashes, beautiful eyes, beautiful lips, beautiful everything......

michelle_washburn
2 years, 9 months ago
Who has the best eyelashes

The lead singer from the band Halestorm, her eyelashes are absolutely gorgeous!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend