Home » Community » Message Boards » Ask an Expert » Lipstick from palette

Discussion

Lipstick from palette

I have a palette from Sephora that has several lipsticks. I love wearing them but don't know what to do when I need to reapply later on. I can't carry the palette in my bag. Any suggestions?

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

2 Replies

volta
elite
2 years, 9 months ago
Re: Lipstick from palette

They have a small "color flip" palette for $15 that has 8 lipsticks, blush/bronzer, 8 eyeshadows. It's smaller than a credit card. They're also making other palettes that have parts that can come out so you can put them in a smaller more portable compact that's usually included. 

If not, then maybe I might suggest buying a lip primer (I like Too Faced Lip Insurance), to extend the wear of the lipstick.

Or, you can buy those empty travel toiletry containers and scoop it into a small container. I've bought a pack from Walmart that has several tiny little jars with screw tops on it.

CaroleVonAllten
elite
2 years, 9 months ago
Lipstick from Palette

Another idea is to buy one of those plastic pill holders that have compartments for each day of the week for the pills.  They have little lift up lids.  I have seen them in all kinds of sizes, and a small one would be perfect for this.  You can get 1 at any drugstore, like Walgreens.  In fact, I am going to do that because I am facing the same problem.

Just need to keep your lipstick brush with you in your makeup bag along with the holder. (and a small mirror, which I know ULTA sells.  They are really cute square shape open up mirrors.  About 1 1/2" x 1 1/2".  Two mirrors inside.

Good luck.

Carole VonAllten

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend