Home » Community » Message Boards » » Hair help

Discussion

Hair help

I recently won a box of haircolor that came in a package of beauty products.My hair has not been colored in over three years.As I rinsed it out, hair came out too! Now my hair is really dried out. Any suggestions? I need a good deep conditioner that works.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

4 Replies

scarrillo
insider
2 years, 9 months ago
Re: Hair help

Hey Toddfan,

Yeah, dyeing your hair is definitely drying. I would try to limit your shampooing and heat styling and load up on conditioner. You can check out some of the best deep conditioners here: http://www.totalbeauty.com/content/gallery/best-deep-conditioners

toddfan
allstar
2 years, 9 months ago
Re: Hair help

Thanks. That was helpful!

CaroleVonAllten
elite
2 years, 9 months ago
Hair Help

Definitely do a deep conditioner.  Try Argan Oil deep conditioner.  Wash your hair, then put the Argan Conditioner on your hair for at least 1/2 hour with a plastic shower cap over it.  Then rinse it out.  Do this twice a week. 

In the interim find a good leave in conditioner and spray it on your hair daily and don't rinse it out.  I can't think of one right now, but go to a drugstore or Sephora or Ulta.  You will see a marked difference in your hair.

You can also put the Argan Conditioner on at night on dry hair, and shampoo the next day.  This works really well, too.

Coconutvanilla7
insider
2 years, 7 months ago
Re:

I also agree with a deep conditioner. It will make your hair feel so much better. What brand did you use that dried out your hair so much? Didn't it come with a deep conditioner in the box?

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend