Home » Community » Message Boards » Get Healthy » Have You Tried Diet Pills? Did They Work or Fail Miserably?

Discussion

Have You Tried Diet Pills? Did They Work or Fail Miserably?

Have you tried diet pills? Did they work or cause any crazy side effects? If you've tried a diet pill and have a horror or success story, we want to hear them!

Please include: 

1. Name of the Diet Pill

2. How long you used it for

3. How much weight you lost (or didn't)

4. Any side effects

5. And why you loved or hated it 

Some of the common ones are: 

Lipofuze

Xenadrine

Fenphedrine

Quick Trim

Hydroxycut

Noxycut

AmbiSlim

Colonetix

LipoSeduction

Cheater's Relief

Atro-phex

Jillian Michael's Extreme QuickStart Rapid Weight Loss Program

Apidexin

DecaSlim

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

7 Replies

marlene30665
insider
2 years, 9 months ago
diet pills

i tried slim quick, i thought not bad for 20 bucks. then after reading the instructions it all started with 1 pill 3 times a day for a week, and increased to  3 pills 3 times a day in the third week and afte. then i realized it was a waste of time and money not to mention the insainely amount of pill in one day. with the  side effects that included dry mouth and all that happened to me was not being hungry, anyways ended up  eating  even more , not to mention the conctipation. I did feel more awake but certainly did not lose a pound. so all i did is rturn it back to the store for a refund since it has a 30 day guarantee money back and i dicided no to us eany of that artificial stuff. i competly lost weight by my self. 2 sizes down to be exact. =)

ladyboarder9669
elite
2 years, 9 months ago
I tried TrimSpa a few years back--not impressed. I didn't lose 1 lb on it...

MissPurple
elite
2 years, 9 months ago
Re: Have You Tried Diet Pills? Did They Work or Fail Miserably?

I have tried...

Quick Trim, Hydroxycut, Xenadrine, and multiple others.

The side effects I had were...

Upset stomach, headache, indegestion, my skin broke out, and I was really really jittery.

How long I used each one...

I used the whole bottle (as directions stated), with one exeption. I tried Xantrax 3, and stopped using it after a couple days because it was so horrible!

MissPurple
elite
2 years, 9 months ago

Oooops, I forgot the "weight lost" part...

I would usually lose a few pounds, but I would always gain it back (but I'm not really heavy, I just have a little left from kids). Diet and excercise really do work better.

volta
elite
2 years, 9 months ago

I took Hydroxycut many years ago but it didn't help me at all. Occasionally it would make me sweat and feel really nervous, so I stopped after about 3 weeks. I know that isn't an adequate amount of time to try anything, but it wasn't worth it in my opinion. 

grass
insider
2 years, 4 months ago
Have You Tried Diet Pills? Did They Work or Fail Miserably?

I tried Kancunis slimming tea which is not a diet pill but promised weight loss just the same, the efffect was horrible. I dehydrated and very nearly got admitted to the hospital so I never took any diet pill or tea after that. Exercise shall always be the best option. thank you.

mariasemuel
insider
2 years, 4 months ago

My friend has used  Fenphedra diet pill for weight loss and now we have seen great result. If you want to use it, i will suggest that before using any product, we should take all information about that product.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend