Home » Community » Message Boards » Hair Help » Hairstyle help!? I'll love you if you do;)

Discussion

Hairstyle help!? I'll love you if you do;)

Ok, so I'm so sick of leaving my hair BUT I have big ears? Well they stick out quite a bit, im insanely self concious...Well my hair is thin and its hard to cover them:/ So i need like good product tips for volume tip..crap haha:) and most importantly a nice new hairstyle to hide my horrific ears?:/

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

1 Reply

CaroleVonAllten
elite
2 years, 9 months ago
Hair

I don't want to sound facetious, but I would suggest a wig.  The synthetics look real and are full.  I am letting my short hair grow out, I have bought several from wig.com and have been very satisfied. Their prices are the best price.  "Style by Jaclyn Smith" is a good line.   On the other hand, you could use body and fullness shampoo.  Aveda has some good ones.  You could also get a body wave for fullness.  Hope this helps.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend