Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter For a Chance to Win John Frieda Hair Products and Create Your Own Boho...

Discussion

Enter For a Chance to Win John Frieda Hair Products and Create Your Own Boho Beachy Waves Hairstyle

Want to copy Whitney Port's boho, beachy waves? Enter to win Root Repair Full Lift Foam and Sheer Blonde Crystal Clear Shape & Shimmer Hairspray products from John Frieda so you can replicate this oh-so-perfect summer hairstyle on your own! 

Whitney Port's Boho Beachy Waves

How to enter: Fill out your contact info in this form so we can contact you if you win. Then share you favorite summertime hairstyle in this thread by Wednesday, July 13th at 6 p.m. PST. It's that easy.

John Frieda Giveaway

Here's how celebrity stylist Harry Josh made this look work on Whitney: "I wanted to give Whitney a look that goes with her personal style: boho, beachy waves," says Josh. "First I applied John Frieda Full Repair Root Lift Foam to her hair while it was still wet, concentrating on her crown. It’s weightless, but allows for a flexible hold that’s perfect for this style. "After blowing her hair dry, I took small sections and wrapped them haphazardly, from root to tip, around a one-inch curling iron. Next, I brushed out the curls, shook out her hair, and sprayed Sheer Blonde Crystal Clear Shape & Shimmer Hairspray over her head. It gave a light hold but leaves no residue, keeping her strawberry blonde hair color looking flawless."

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

58 Replies

alexis_victoria_krascomartin
2 years, 9 months ago
Summer Hair!!

Loose,Layered,Soft waves....or a ponytail!!

dstoutholcomb
insider
2 years, 9 months ago
Enter For a Chance to Win John Frieda Hair Products and Create Your Own Boho Beachy Waves Hairstyle

I have medium length, naturally curly hair. I just put frizz-control products on it and wear it normal--I just don't look good in pony tails or buns.

vlynn
2 years, 9 months ago
Summertime hairstyle

My favorite hairstyle is the bob.It is cool and holds it shape and style.There are many styles of the bob.

tennischic10
insider
2 years, 9 months ago
My Favorite Summer Hairstyle

I love beachy waves for summer. My hair is naturally wavy so i just use some curling cream and let them loose! It's a great way to keep hair healthy because then you don't have to use heat to style it.

sonset
insider
2 years, 9 months ago
Summer hair style

I have curly hair that I air dry and leave alone until my next shampoo. It can frizz easily if I touch it too much or blow it dry in the humidity. A little product shake and rake and that's it for me.

Amanda_530
2 years, 9 months ago
BEACH STYLE

I Like loose curls pinned up. This way you can dress it up, dress it down. But for those with thick curly hair it lightens the load on hot sticky days and prevents tangles! Looks more put together than the ponytail, but takes next to no effort :-) 

orangeslice869
2 years, 9 months ago
Summertime hairstyle

My favorite summertime hairstyle is 2 loosely braided French braids with some strands hanging down in the front. It can be casual or dressy! And great for the beach. Just don't forget to sunscreen your hair part!

FabulousKath
insider
2 years, 9 months ago
Fave Summer Hairstyle: Fishtail braid

Fishtail Braid

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend