Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter For a Chance to Win John Frieda Hair Products and Create Your Own Boho...

Discussion

Enter For a Chance to Win John Frieda Hair Products and Create Your Own Boho Beachy Waves Hairstyle

Want to copy Whitney Port's boho, beachy waves? Enter to win Root Repair Full Lift Foam and Sheer Blonde Crystal Clear Shape & Shimmer Hairspray products from John Frieda so you can replicate this oh-so-perfect summer hairstyle on your own! 

Whitney Port's Boho Beachy Waves

How to enter: Fill out your contact info in this form so we can contact you if you win. Then share you favorite summertime hairstyle in this thread by Wednesday, July 13th at 6 p.m. PST. It's that easy.

John Frieda Giveaway

Here's how celebrity stylist Harry Josh made this look work on Whitney: "I wanted to give Whitney a look that goes with her personal style: boho, beachy waves," says Josh. "First I applied John Frieda Full Repair Root Lift Foam to her hair while it was still wet, concentrating on her crown. It’s weightless, but allows for a flexible hold that’s perfect for this style. "After blowing her hair dry, I took small sections and wrapped them haphazardly, from root to tip, around a one-inch curling iron. Next, I brushed out the curls, shook out her hair, and sprayed Sheer Blonde Crystal Clear Shape & Shimmer Hairspray over her head. It gave a light hold but leaves no residue, keeping her strawberry blonde hair color looking flawless."

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

58 Replies

steadyeddie925
allstar
2 years, 9 months ago
My summer hairstyle...

is simple for me as a man, I like using Aveda's flax seed styling gel for a light hold.

gena_sadler
2 years, 9 months ago
Summer hairstyle

When I have long hair, I like going for natural waves.  I just let my hair air dry and go. 

vfermeaux
2 years, 9 months ago
Favorite summer hairstyle

The ponytail... My hair has changed so much in the past 2 years that a ponytail is pretty much all I can do with it. Oh well...

marybaker112
2 years, 9 months ago
Summer Hairstyle

My hair is very long and very thick. I just wash, comb and let it dry naturally. 

megan_yuan
2 years, 9 months ago
Favorite Hairstyle for Summer

I like to have nice, soft waves pulled back in a loose bun. It's simple but elegant and cool for the hot weather.

lynn2u54022
insider
2 years, 9 months ago
my summer hairstyle

I like to use headbands or barettes to keep my hair off my face - I have shorter hair -too short for a pony, like to dry natural with garnier wave spray

TheLacqueredLady
elite
2 years, 9 months ago
Re: Enter For a Chance to Win John Frieda Hair Products and Create Your Own Boho Beachy Waves Hairstyle

Braids! They are fabulous for us girls who are trying to grow out their bangs.

christa88
insider
2 years, 9 months ago
My favorite summertime hairstyle:

is a pony tail.  My hair is long, thick and frizzy and it works well in a pony tail during the summer!

toddfan
allstar
2 years, 9 months ago
Summer hairstyle

I just pull my hair into a ponytail.

sst
2 years, 9 months ago
Enter For a Chance to Win John Frieda Hair Products and Create Your Own Boho Beachy Waves Hairstyle

I curl it, take 2 strands from the sides and pin it in the back. Put on a small barette and good to go.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend