Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter For a Chance to Win John Frieda Hair Products and Create Your Own Boho...

Discussion

Enter For a Chance to Win John Frieda Hair Products and Create Your Own Boho Beachy Waves Hairstyle

Want to copy Whitney Port's boho, beachy waves? Enter to win Root Repair Full Lift Foam and Sheer Blonde Crystal Clear Shape & Shimmer Hairspray products from John Frieda so you can replicate this oh-so-perfect summer hairstyle on your own! 

Whitney Port's Boho Beachy Waves

How to enter: Fill out your contact info in this form so we can contact you if you win. Then share you favorite summertime hairstyle in this thread by Wednesday, July 13th at 6 p.m. PST. It's that easy.

John Frieda Giveaway

Here's how celebrity stylist Harry Josh made this look work on Whitney: "I wanted to give Whitney a look that goes with her personal style: boho, beachy waves," says Josh. "First I applied John Frieda Full Repair Root Lift Foam to her hair while it was still wet, concentrating on her crown. It’s weightless, but allows for a flexible hold that’s perfect for this style. "After blowing her hair dry, I took small sections and wrapped them haphazardly, from root to tip, around a one-inch curling iron. Next, I brushed out the curls, shook out her hair, and sprayed Sheer Blonde Crystal Clear Shape & Shimmer Hairspray over her head. It gave a light hold but leaves no residue, keeping her strawberry blonde hair color looking flawless."

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

58 Replies

vlynn
2 years, 9 months ago
SUMMER HAIR

I love the bob.I used to have long hair and in the summer just pull it up into a ponytail.Now I have the short cut and it is stacked in the back.I LOVE IT.THE BOB IS THE GREATEST...............

brandy_bollman
insider
2 years, 9 months ago
favorite summertime hairstyle

I have really long hair so I usually pull it all back and twist it, then I use a hair clip and clip it up. I usually whisp my bangs to the side to keep them out of my face. If i go anywhere later, then I just pull the clip out and run my fingers loosely thru my hair. Then I have natural curls flowing.

melikegarfield
2 years, 9 months ago
not gonna lie...

I like to keep my hair as simple as possible in the summer. I usually get a little trim and where a ponytail most of the time with bangs teased. Simple and easy.

leelavani108
2 years, 9 months ago
Fave summer hairstyle

For a quick and easy style I roll my hair into a bun at the back of the neck and wrap a scrunchie around it.

littlebeauty408
insider
2 years, 9 months ago
Braids!

I like experimenting with braids in the summer, whether it's braid pigtails or one side braid, they are fun and keep me cool in the hot summer days.

TBjunkie
elite
2 years, 9 months ago
My favorite summertime hairstyle is...

an updo, with as much hair as I have it's necessary to put it up in summertme.

MED401
insider
2 years, 9 months ago
Favorite Summer Hairstyle

My two favorites are a ponytail or wash and air dry loose waves. 

bison61
2 years, 9 months ago
curls

during the summer-I apply a product for frizz and control and then just let the curls go!

tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

kleiman
insider
2 years, 9 months ago
Chance to Win John Frieda Hair Products and create my own beachy waves hairstyle!

I have the same color hair as Whitney Port but my hair is a bit longer. I think this exact wavy style would look great on me.If these products could produce that look,I'd love to try them. Thank you for the opportunity to possibly win this giveaway.. Good luck to all!

Diane K.

kleimanlaw at aol dot com

shorekitten
insider
2 years, 9 months ago
Summer waves

I let my hair nearly airdry then braid it.   Hit it for a couple minutes with a blowdryer, drive to work, take it down.  WooHoo voluminous waves!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend