Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter For a Chance to Win John Frieda Hair Products and Create Your Own Boho...

Discussion

Enter For a Chance to Win John Frieda Hair Products and Create Your Own Boho Beachy Waves Hairstyle

Want to copy Whitney Port's boho, beachy waves? Enter to win Root Repair Full Lift Foam and Sheer Blonde Crystal Clear Shape & Shimmer Hairspray products from John Frieda so you can replicate this oh-so-perfect summer hairstyle on your own! 

Whitney Port's Boho Beachy Waves

How to enter: Fill out your contact info in this form so we can contact you if you win. Then share you favorite summertime hairstyle in this thread by Wednesday, July 13th at 6 p.m. PST. It's that easy.

John Frieda Giveaway

Here's how celebrity stylist Harry Josh made this look work on Whitney: "I wanted to give Whitney a look that goes with her personal style: boho, beachy waves," says Josh. "First I applied John Frieda Full Repair Root Lift Foam to her hair while it was still wet, concentrating on her crown. It’s weightless, but allows for a flexible hold that’s perfect for this style. "After blowing her hair dry, I took small sections and wrapped them haphazardly, from root to tip, around a one-inch curling iron. Next, I brushed out the curls, shook out her hair, and sprayed Sheer Blonde Crystal Clear Shape & Shimmer Hairspray over her head. It gave a light hold but leaves no residue, keeping her strawberry blonde hair color looking flawless."

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

58 Replies

Linda2000
insider
2 years, 9 months ago
Summer Hairstyle

My favorite summer hairstyle is a ponytail.

spurnky
allstar
2 years, 9 months ago
Enter For a Chance to Win John Frieda Hair Products and Create Your Own Boho Beachy Waves Hairstyle

--Favorite summer hairstyle:  Sexy, Tousled Wavy hair.
THANKS FOR THE GIVEAWAY!  :) :)

KARENCOGBURN
allstar
2 years, 9 months ago
SUMMER HAIR

My favorite summer hair is pulled up in a high ponytail with a few tendrils on the side. Cool & sexy!!

mscc00
2 years, 9 months ago
Summer hairstyle

This summer, my favorite hairstyle to keep cool is a top knot.  It's great because it can be either casual or formal.  A low bun with a little height at the crown (using criss-crossed bobby pins) always works for me, too.

alexis_victoria_krascomartin
2 years, 9 months ago
Jon Frida Summer Hair Givaway!

My Faveriote summer do is supple soft curls,held back w/a bandani or just let it be WILD!After all it is summer!alexis_rich75@yahoo.comOr @alexisvictoria4 at Twitter!I Need To Win my hair needs help!DESPRETLY!

paulaa
2 years, 9 months ago
Favorite summer hairdo

My favorite summer hairdo is shake and go.  I cut my below shoulder length hair about 8 months to just below the ear!  I love the ease of the messy look - perfect for the summer!

janice_white
2 years, 9 months ago
Summer styles for summer motorcycle riding

My husband and I are on the motorcycle a lot during the summer.  I have to do my hair so that it still looks good, but also protects my hair from the wind and sun.  I pull it back in a ponytail and make a loose bun.  I think stick various decorative bobby pins around the top part of the bun.  I've used ones with small fake flowers hot glued on, ones with rhinestones, ones with little plastic beads.  It just depends on my mood and what I'm wearing.

Tammy2trueblue
2 years, 9 months ago
Fav Summertime Hairstyle

I love frenchbraid to get hair off my neck and it look so pretty

laurelnev
2 years, 9 months ago
fav summer hairstyle

I loke a loose upsweep, held w/ a jaw clip. on a hot summer day.  Great for riding w/ the car windows down

lynn2u54022
insider
2 years, 9 months ago
favorite summer hairstyle

I would love a pony but my hair isn't quite long enough - so usually wear a head band or barettes to keep my hair back - I would like to see the return of the bananna clip - the ones they have now are too short to get longer hair up higher

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend