Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter For a Chance to Win John Frieda Hair Products and Create Your Own Boho...

Discussion

Enter For a Chance to Win John Frieda Hair Products and Create Your Own Boho Beachy Waves Hairstyle

Want to copy Whitney Port's boho, beachy waves? Enter to win Root Repair Full Lift Foam and Sheer Blonde Crystal Clear Shape & Shimmer Hairspray products from John Frieda so you can replicate this oh-so-perfect summer hairstyle on your own! 

Whitney Port's Boho Beachy Waves

How to enter: Fill out your contact info in this form so we can contact you if you win. Then share you favorite summertime hairstyle in this thread by Wednesday, July 13th at 6 p.m. PST. It's that easy.

John Frieda Giveaway

Here's how celebrity stylist Harry Josh made this look work on Whitney: "I wanted to give Whitney a look that goes with her personal style: boho, beachy waves," says Josh. "First I applied John Frieda Full Repair Root Lift Foam to her hair while it was still wet, concentrating on her crown. It’s weightless, but allows for a flexible hold that’s perfect for this style. "After blowing her hair dry, I took small sections and wrapped them haphazardly, from root to tip, around a one-inch curling iron. Next, I brushed out the curls, shook out her hair, and sprayed Sheer Blonde Crystal Clear Shape & Shimmer Hairspray over her head. It gave a light hold but leaves no residue, keeping her strawberry blonde hair color looking flawless."

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

58 Replies

ladyboarder9669
elite
2 years, 9 months ago
I LOVE a fun, loose side braid for summer, especially with a ribbon.

azdrienne
allstar
2 years, 9 months ago
Re: Enter For a Chance to Win John Frieda and Create Your Own Boho Beachy Waves Hairstyle

My hair is naturally wavy, but it works best in summer! Most of the time, I just leave my hair down. If I need it up/back, it's usually braided or in a bun. Guess I'm not very original :)

kimberley_lattakim
2 years, 9 months ago
summer hair

Definitely ponytail!! Makes things a lot cooler in the summer sun!

swoogietwo
insider
2 years, 9 months ago
summer hair

My hair is very fine so a ponytail is good for the summer.

felicia_rogan
2 years, 9 months ago
Summah Time Hair

I have really thick hair so I had it shaved underneath so all those little curly strands are buh bye this year and I am super glad I did. I got some irritation that lasted a few days but once they healed up it was smooth sailing.During the summer, I take my kids in teh pool almost everyday so I need to put it up. My hair is bleached and I had the brazillian blowout about 6 months ago. I keep my hair up off my shoulders in a cute hair clip ot band. I have some handmade ones that I bought at a boutique and those could be mistaken for bracelets.

Any root lifting products would work well when I do a half up bump on top for summer nights when I have not washed my hair but still need it to look awesome:) I have had issues with hair spray but the way the Sheer Blonde Crystal Clear Shape and Shimmer Hairspray sounds, I am dying to give it a try.

Thanks!

agirlw
2 years, 9 months ago
wavy

I have short hair that is an A-line cut so I like to use my straightener to do waves and curls and go with a light fun feel.

girlygirl4ever
insider
2 years, 9 months ago
Long, Sexy Beach Hair...

1. Apply a generous amount of volumizing mouse to damp hair from root to tip.

2. Flip your hair over and blow dry your hair roughly with your hands to add texture.

3. Once your hair is dry, wrap pieces of it around a 1 1/2 inch curling iron to add subtle waves throughout.

4. Finger comb through your hair to break up your waves, and mist all over with anti-frizz hairspray to finish.

raynah_mcfarland
2 years, 9 months ago
Summer Hair Style

I love to wear my hair piled in a loose bun, I spend alot of time outside in the summer so it lightens almost perfectly, plus I cant stand sweating and having my hair stick to the back of my neck. So the loose bun works great!

Saharxyz
2 years, 9 months ago
Favorite Summer Hairstyle

I love messy buns for the summer. They keep my hair off my face and neck during really hot days and when I open them the next day all I have to do is put in some finishing seum and i have really nice beachy waves in my hair.Cool

maryann_casey
insider
2 years, 9 months ago
beachy waves

I'm growing my hair out so it's eas to get a messy wavy look. I add styling cream to my wet hair, then scrunch and use my brush roller and voila!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend