Home » Community » Message Boards » Everything Else » Shecky's is Awesome!

Discussion

Shecky's is Awesome!

I was planning on going to the Girl's Night Out last year but had to cancel last minute because of work. Have you gone to one or are a member of Shecky's? Respond to articles, create a profile & invite friends to earn points and get a FREE goodie bag stuffed with fantastic swag like cosmetics & skin care. You can also use your points for giftcards to spas and cute stores instead. If you invite 10 friends you will have enough for the goodie bag! I just sent out for my first bag and the e-mail said it should be here in a couple of weeks. I'll let you know what was inside! :]   Start earning your points by clicking the link below & good luck!!!! :]

http://www.sheckys.com/invite/pynknymphette

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

1 Reply

Aleya
2 years, 9 months ago
I couldn't wait to leave

I had heard mixed reviews about shecky's so I got a ticket for myslef and my sister and we went last week. The goodie bag contained:

• fiber one brownie bars
  • colgate pro clinical toothpaste
  • crystal body towelettes
  • floss
  • sofsoap body wash
  • Wei East time delay
  • fcuk cologne for men
  • softlips sunscreen
  • venus razor
  • Biore strips
  • Nivea lip balm
  • Rubber bands for my hair
  • Aveeno moisturizer , shampoo and conditioner
  • A book about romance
  • A book about nothing and everything

They had given out tickets for drinks, but the line was so long and moving so slowly that after 20 minutes, we got tired of waiting and left. The space that the event was held in was big, but there were so many people there that it was hard to get around. The good thing about the event was that the staff was very nice. All in all, I felt like I was hanging out in a flea market with lots of women. I wouldn't go again.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend