Home » Community » Message Boards » All About Nails » The apocalypse has come and....

Discussion

The apocalypse has come and....

you can only have two nail polishes in one color each.....what brand and what color? and why?

For me: Brand-Sinful Colors, Colors- Hottie and San Francisco, Why- Well, I choose these two because I can wear them with so many things Kiss

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

6 Replies

ladyboarder9669
elite
2 years, 9 months ago
Omg it would be impossible to choose! I'd just grab the first two I saw! lol.

DevranM
insider
2 years, 9 months ago
Re: The apocalypse has come and....

I think I'd have to stick with my Essie pinks... 

Fruit SangriaFruit Sangria

Starter Wife

Starter Wife

TracyTB
allstar
2 years, 9 months ago

Tough but I think I would have to keep a classic red. I like from Carmen Zoya and something fun like this bright yellow "Pippa" from Zoya.

"Carmen"

Carmen Nail Polish from Zoya

"Pippa"

Zoya Pippa Nail Polish

aly7
elite
2 years, 9 months ago

Zoya Breezi and Sally Hansen Insta Dri Lively Lilac

EnkaOwakura
insider
2 years, 9 months ago

Well, it would be difficult to choose: I'm a nail polish addict. But if I were to choose ONLY TWO I would go for

China Glaze's Visions of Grandeur and China Glaze's Jitterbug

Why? One's more colorful and bold while the other is cooler. They are both full of bling because, if I wanted to go with soft-toned nails, I would just leave them clear.

Visions of Grandeur

Jitter

MrsFrosty226
insider
2 years, 6 months ago

OPI Red by OPI (so classic! goes with anything)  and That's Berry Daring by OPI (wore it on my wedding day :) )

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend