Home » Community » Message Boards » All About Nails » Would you try this pedicure look?

Discussion

Would you try this pedicure look?

Okay ... I'm no nail expert, but I had to share this pedicure. What do you think? Would you ever where this look on your toes?

Happy Pedicure

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

16 Replies

annatotalbeauty
insider
2 years, 9 months ago
Re: Would you try this pedicure look?

Toe nail art can be cringe-worthy to me ... would rather have seen it on the hands, but cute nonetheless

DevranM
insider
2 years, 9 months ago

Personally I don't think I'd ever wear this on my toes. I prefer a simpler look with a solid color on my feet and MAYBE a small design (flower with a rhinestone). This look is pretty creative though! 

scarrillo
insider
2 years, 9 months ago

Personally, no, I would not wear this, but I'm not a big nail art person anyway (sorry Anna!). I do admire the skill it takes to do stuff like this though, I can't imaging painting on such a small surface!

Meagan.h.beautyfanatic
insider
2 years, 9 months ago
Too Busy

Maybe for a 6 year old. A little too busy for my liking. I don't go for the whole designy thing. I think classic solid nails are more appropriate and mature. Maybe a small flower but, I still prefer the classic solid look with classic colors. Pinks, reds, and natural shades. 

LipglossandSpandex
BLOGGER
2 years, 9 months ago
It's a bit too much for me personally.

bhfreebh
insider
2 years, 9 months ago
LOL - for my youngest daughter maybe!

When my daughter was younger (the youngest and girliest of 3) I use to do her finger and toenails each Sunday as a special reward for her good behavior (her sisters were a nightmare! - LOL). 

I always had a theme, like the beach and each nail would have the dark blue ocean, tan sand, light-blue sky with white clouds.  Some finger & toes would have a shell, others, seagulls, some (usually big toe, thumbs) a sandcastle.  I use to sell Avon and had every color imaginable.  I'd use toothpicks for really fine lines and drawings.

Another theme for patriotic holidays were a waving flag that waved across all five fingers or toes but only 13 stars, no way I'd get the rest on those little digits.  And even fireworks in red, white & blue on a dark blue or black background.  she loved it!

All holidays were easy and the others weeks it was her choice.  It was a great bonding time but for my own fingers,toes - I'll take plain ole' 'everything is the same thank you ;).

charmaine_cimo
2 years, 9 months ago
Yes I Would!!!

But only because I'm a Nail Tech, and we love Bright, Beautiful nail art!!

WiccanLady
allstar
2 years, 9 months ago

I would love to wear this look; unfortunately, I'm not talented enough to pull it off!

allison_katzaman
2 years, 9 months ago
You know...

I don't think I'd try this, but if someone did it for me and it turned out this good, I'd rock it.
And don't you ladies know that this is from a youtube video? It's called "Nyan cat" and it's supposed to be a cat with a poptart body flying through space with a rainbow trail. I think the idea is super adorable. 

SophieT
insider
2 years, 8 months ago
Two Different Themes!

No way! Mostly because it's two different themes. If the big toe had the rainbow colors, than I'd say that MAYBE it's acceptable, but that little cat is just so random!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend