Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to Win 1 of 50 Melissa Day Creams from Dr. Hauschka

Discussion

Enter to Win 1 of 50 Melissa Day Creams from Dr. Hauschka

Summer means fun in the sun, but if you're like me, it also means excess shine in your t-zone area. Fortunately there is a new product out from Dr. Hauschka that will combat that excessive shine and not force your friends to wear sunglasses every time they look at your forehead. Melissa Day Cream (valued at $39.95)helps keep shine at bay with ingredients like witch hazel, carrot and lemon extracts. Don't miss your chance to win this warm weather favorite.

How to enter: First, fill out your info in this form so we can contact you if you win. Second, share your day time beauty routine by commenting in the thread below. Good luck!

Melissa Day Cream

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

114 Replies

steadyeddie925
allstar
2 years, 9 months ago
My daily routine is...

Wash my face, bruchteeth, moisturize and do my hair.

lynn2u54022
insider
2 years, 9 months ago
morning routine

I wash with garnier skin renew the brusher, nuetrogena pore reducer toner, garnier under eye roller, garnier gel creme moisturizer

bsb4ever345
2 years, 9 months ago
My routine

During my morning shower, I wash my face with Cetaphil because it's super gentile. I rinse that off, and then use my favorite facial scrub by Clinique and scrub that in circular motions over my face. This scrub is pretty tough, which is why I like it! I rinse that off to get super smooth skin. Then straight out of the shower, I will use Cetaphil lotion to keep my skin smooth all day long!

teema
insider
2 years, 9 months ago
day time beauty routine

I wash my face and neck with Olay cream cleanser and moisturize with olay day cream with SPF 24. But if i am not going out, I usually use Fair and Lovely anti-marks cream.

angela_barnes
insider
2 years, 9 months ago
Wash my face, bruchteeth, moisturize and do my hair.

hmahan_0529
2 years, 9 months ago
Re: Enter to Win 1 of 50 Melissa Day Creams from Dr. Hauschka

I wash with Garnier cream moisturizing cleanser, use a toner, then moisturize with Perricone Moisturizer. Then put on my Bare Minerals foundation.

kmmayer
2 years, 9 months ago
Routine

I just wash/tone/and then moisturize. I try alot of different products, Burts Bees, Clinique, Yves Rocher. Then just mascara and I'm ready for the day. The best part of my routine, is drinking water. and lots of it!

suladuck
insider
2 years, 9 months ago
Daily Routine

One aspect of my daily routine is to apply self-tanner after I shower and let it dry while I tend to my hair.

berwyn
insider
2 years, 9 months ago
Melissa Day Cream Giveaway

I wash my face with Oil of Olay cleanser.  I then use oil of olay moisturizer.  That is it!

pamtufts
2 years, 9 months ago
Re: Enter to Win 1 of 50 Melissa Day Creams from Dr. Hauschka

I wash and then moisturize before applying makeup

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend