Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to Win 1 of 50 Melissa Day Creams from Dr. Hauschka

Discussion

Enter to Win 1 of 50 Melissa Day Creams from Dr. Hauschka

Summer means fun in the sun, but if you're like me, it also means excess shine in your t-zone area. Fortunately there is a new product out from Dr. Hauschka that will combat that excessive shine and not force your friends to wear sunglasses every time they look at your forehead. Melissa Day Cream (valued at $39.95)helps keep shine at bay with ingredients like witch hazel, carrot and lemon extracts. Don't miss your chance to win this warm weather favorite.

How to enter: First, fill out your info in this form so we can contact you if you win. Second, share your day time beauty routine by commenting in the thread below. Good luck!

Melissa Day Cream

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

114 Replies

shorekitten
insider
2 years, 9 months ago
Daily routine

I wash with Origins - A Perfect World, Serum- Clinique Laser Focus and Moisturize with Olay Regenerist UV Defense Regenerating Lotion with SPF 15. 

christa88
insider
2 years, 9 months ago
Daily Routine

I wash my face with a mild face wash, apply gentle toner and then apply sensitive face lotion with spf.  I also wear mascara and eye shadow.  I don't wear a lot of make-up. 

melikegarfield
2 years, 9 months ago
refresh...

I keep a purse-sized scent spray I use at the middle of the day. I keep the scent light...like orange or green tea...but the smell makes me feel refreshed and keeps me going during the "tough" days.

christine_sihui
insider
2 years, 9 months ago
day time beauty routine

I truly believe in investing in great skin rather than great makeup, so I try my best to take care of my natural skin condition.  I always wash my face morning and evening with a gentle acne cleanser, then apply my treatment, and ALWAYS use sunscreen lotion on my entire body.  I love lotions that multi-task and help with acne, sun protection, and oil control.  At night, I remove all my makeup by washing my face twice and then use a gentle retinol lotion for my face and neck. 

Tammy2trueblue
2 years, 9 months ago
day time beauty routine

Having clean skin is most important, so that nothing is in your pores and that your complexion looks fresh and clear.. it's a must to really scrub deep down, use an astringent like witch hazel, use a facial mask or scrub to get deep below the surface... but make sure to finish up with moisturizer to help repair all the drying the cleaning did.. it's really good to use hydroquinone on freshly cleansed skin prior to adding the moisturizer to help even out your skin tone, it can help with any marks, even freckles or scars, etc.  And don't forget to apply sunscreen before leaving the house, I use Neutrogena spf 110, cause I try to prevent sun spots.

Meagan.h.beautyfanatic
insider
2 years, 9 months ago
Daytime Beauty Routine

After I get up in the morning I take a shower and use an exfoliating cleanser, then once a week I use a pore strip to get rid of blackheads and to eliminate large pores. Next I use an allover face toner and apply a moisturizer with SPF to protect my skin. 

TBjunkie
elite
2 years, 9 months ago
My day time beauty routine is...

Cleanse, tone, serum treatment, moisturizer and lip care. Then I'll do my hair, then goes on the makeup...

kleiman
insider
2 years, 9 months ago
Dr. Hauschka

I've never tried products from this line and this particular product seems something perfect for my face for the summer. It would be great not to have a perpetually shiny face during the course of the summer and not have my foundation drip off after minutes of being in the sun. Thank you for this giveaway and the possible opportunity to try a fabulous product.

Diane K.

kleimanlaw at aol dot com

acaralla
2 years, 9 months ago
Morning routine

I wash my face with a gentle cleanser, use a brightening serum, and follow with oil-control mositurizer with SPF.

bison61
2 years, 9 months ago
beauty routine

mine is very simple-wash my face-moisturize and then mascara and lip gloss

tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend