Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to Win 1 of 50 Melissa Day Creams from Dr. Hauschka

Discussion

Enter to Win 1 of 50 Melissa Day Creams from Dr. Hauschka

Summer means fun in the sun, but if you're like me, it also means excess shine in your t-zone area. Fortunately there is a new product out from Dr. Hauschka that will combat that excessive shine and not force your friends to wear sunglasses every time they look at your forehead. Melissa Day Cream (valued at $39.95)helps keep shine at bay with ingredients like witch hazel, carrot and lemon extracts. Don't miss your chance to win this warm weather favorite.

How to enter: First, fill out your info in this form so we can contact you if you win. Second, share your day time beauty routine by commenting in the thread below. Good luck!

Melissa Day Cream

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

114 Replies

spurnky
allstar
2 years, 9 months ago
Enter to Win 1 of 50 Melissa Day Creams from Dr. Hauschka

Daytime routine:  Wash face with Cleanser.  Apply a Toner.  Apply a Face Serum and Eye Treatment.  Lastly, I apply a Face Lotion and Eye Cream.  THANK YOU!!  :)

Princess63
2 years, 9 months ago
Daily routine

I use Proactiv products (cleanser, toner, lotion and mask) to control my acne. I use Mary Kay oil control moisturizer which is lightweight and helps my very oily skin. I also use Mary Kay's face blotters throughout the day to help ease the shine.

ambbaaa
2 years, 9 months ago
Day Time Beauty Routine - Melissa Day Creams Entry

In the morning, I wash my face with alba pineapple enzyme facial cleanser, use Olay face lotion to moisturize my face (it's also SPF 15!), and apply my usual make up (daily look: filled in brows, winged eyeliner, and mascara). I wash my face when I get home from college/summer school to keep my skin as blemish free as possible and lotion again with my Olay moisturizer.

Cece03
insider
2 years, 9 months ago
My daytime beauty routine

I clean my face with my Clarisonic and Purity Made Simple Cleanser. Next I apply a toner, then a lightweight moisturizer with SPF 30. If I am going to wearing makeup that today, I apply a mattifiying primer, mineral foundation, mascara and lipgloss.

mangagrl18
2 years, 9 months ago
Re: Enter to Win 1 of 50 Melissa Day Creams from Dr. Hauschka

I wash my face with a cleanser, put on some ance medication if needed, moisturize, use sunscreen then put on foundation if needed.

dstoutholcomb
insider
2 years, 9 months ago
day time beauty routine

moisturize, then mineral makeup all over

KARENCOGBURN
allstar
2 years, 9 months ago
Day time routine

My day time routine is to cleanse my face & then apply foundation that is non oily.

vlynn
2 years, 9 months ago
Daytime Beauty Routine

I wash my face and always put on my moisturing lotion when my face has air dryed.

ydr
2 years, 9 months ago
My daily daytime routine

I am african american with dry, sensitive skin.  My biggest issue is that I have an uneven skin tone.  My routine is the following:

*wash face with light cleanser

*follow up with moisturizer

*few times a week I use a scrubbing cleanser

My skin tone is getting better with this routine.  I am always on the hunt for moisturizers.  I will try anything that helps even out my skin tone.  

I currently love my Almay skin cleanser, Premier exfoliating cleasing facial gel and just started using Estee Lauder's Illiminator. All great products.

rlt9294
2 years, 9 months ago
My morning beauty routine

I wash my face: In the summertime I use pimple/acne cleanser. In the wintertime, I use a moisturing facial cleanser. I use clean and clear astringent after that. My t-zone gets so oily in the summer, I quit using moisturizer except for my eye area and my neck. I use a tinted moisturizer with spf all summer long. My t-zone still gets really shiny, so I use a powder compact over that.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend