Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to Win 1 of 50 Melissa Day Creams from Dr. Hauschka

Discussion

Enter to Win 1 of 50 Melissa Day Creams from Dr. Hauschka

Summer means fun in the sun, but if you're like me, it also means excess shine in your t-zone area. Fortunately there is a new product out from Dr. Hauschka that will combat that excessive shine and not force your friends to wear sunglasses every time they look at your forehead. Melissa Day Cream (valued at $39.95)helps keep shine at bay with ingredients like witch hazel, carrot and lemon extracts. Don't miss your chance to win this warm weather favorite.

How to enter: First, fill out your info in this form so we can contact you if you win. Second, share your day time beauty routine by commenting in the thread below. Good luck!

Melissa Day Cream

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

114 Replies

Stef42678
allstar
2 years, 9 months ago
Daytime Beauty Routine

My daytime beauty routine is pretty simple.  I wash my face and use a moisturizer with spf and apply mascara, eye shadow and lipstick or lipgloss.  A few squirts of perfume, a brush of the hair and I am good to go.

agster
2 years, 9 months ago
Daytime beauty routine

My daytime beauty routine is to wash my face with black african soup. I cleanse with my clarasonic too. I use a moisturizer with spf and and apply my Laura gellar spackle. I apply concealer, mascara, eye shadow, eyeliner and lipgloss.  Then, ready to go :)

adrian44
2 years, 9 months ago
contest entry

Daytime skin routine is just the basics- wash face, apply SPF moisturizer and go!  Thanks for the chance!

beth_bradham_lackey
2 years, 9 months ago
Daily Routine

I only wear makeup on special occasions.  My daily routine is washing my face, applying acne medicine to select areas when necessary, applying an eye cream to avoid getting wrinkles, and finally a moisturizer with SPF.

jeni27
allstar
2 years, 9 months ago
day time beauty routine

My day time beauty routine is managed in the following steps: brush hair before shampooing to get it prepared to be washed, shampoo to cleanse hair and condition to soften hair every other day, apply sophisticated hair serum and hair cream to hair so that it is shiny and curly every other day, shower then moisturize skin with lotion and put sunscreen on all skin showing everday, apply lipstick with sunscreen on lips, apply foundation with sunscreen to face, apply eyeshadow and mascara,  get dressed in normal clothes, shoes, a purse, sunglasses, and some jewelry.

MED401
insider
2 years, 9 months ago
Morning routine

I wash my face with olay gentle foaming cleanser, apply moisturizer with sunscreen, lip balm with sunscreen, and a little mascara and lip color. 

nancy_gorman
2 years, 9 months ago
Daily Routine for Melissa Day Cream

I wash my face with Olay age defying daily renewal cleanser and follow with Olay oil minimizing toner.  For a moisturizer, I use Olay Total Effects with spf15 or Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream.  I then use eyeshadow, liner and mascara on eyes, Almay fine line powder and lip gloss.

Nancy Gorman

nkgormn@aol.com

Jai
insider
2 years, 9 months ago
Re: Enter to Win 1 of 50 Melissa Day Creams from Dr. Hauschka

1. make sure water is warm& splash on facee

2.quick wash with dove soap

3.gently massage st.ives facial cleanser over face & neck,then rinse with warm waterr

4.apply a thin layer of apothary face mask over face & neck,keep it on for 15min then rinse

5.wash face with prascion cleanser(from dematologist)

6.follow with clindamycin phosphate&finacea(also dematologist)

Echo94
2 years, 9 months ago
Daytime Beauty Routine

I wash with Cetaphil, then apply Clindamycin lotion (for acne), followed by moisturizer with SPF. Then a little foundation and loose powder, and whatever eye makeup I feel like wearing that day.

mi.anze@gmail.com
2 years, 9 months ago
routine

Morning: cleanser + toner + moisturizer + serum + sunscreen

Afternoon: makeup remover + cleanser + toner + moisturizer + serum

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend