Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to Win 1 of 50 Melissa Day Creams from Dr. Hauschka

Discussion

Enter to Win 1 of 50 Melissa Day Creams from Dr. Hauschka

Summer means fun in the sun, but if you're like me, it also means excess shine in your t-zone area. Fortunately there is a new product out from Dr. Hauschka that will combat that excessive shine and not force your friends to wear sunglasses every time they look at your forehead. Melissa Day Cream (valued at $39.95)helps keep shine at bay with ingredients like witch hazel, carrot and lemon extracts. Don't miss your chance to win this warm weather favorite.

How to enter: First, fill out your info in this form so we can contact you if you win. Second, share your day time beauty routine by commenting in the thread below. Good luck!

Melissa Day Cream

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

114 Replies

ivyroflcopter
insider
2 years, 9 months ago
Re: Enter to Win 1 of 50 Melissa Day Creams from Dr. Hauschka

i wash with my burts bees cleanser and follow with pangea organics toner every morning.   

Soozyq461
2 years, 9 months ago

Cleanse and moisturize. I have sensitive skin so the simpler the better for me.

sunshine21
insider
2 years, 9 months ago
daytime beauty

I cleanse first thing in the morning then moisturize. If I'm going to be outside I use spf.

heidindg
allstar
2 years, 9 months ago
Daytime Routine

Wash with an anti acne cleanser *right now Proactiv*

Tone with Dickinson's weitch hazel

Treat with Proactiv renewing cream

Sunblock Neutrogena SPF 85

angela_barnes
insider
2 years, 9 months ago

I cleanse my face then moisturize every morning and at night I use a night cream after cleansing.

hellenmarley
2 years, 9 months ago
Day time beauty routine

My first step for my day time beauty routine is to cleanse with Elemis Rosepetal Cleanser to hydrates and replenishes moisture levels. Second Step is Elemis Rehydrating Ginseng Toner to rebalance the pH level then I moisturize with IS clinical moisturizer. Then sunscreen, and Voila! Also 3 times a week I  exfoliate with Kate Somerville exfoliating treatment which helps to clarify and renew my skin. 

Cleanse/Tone/moisturize/eye cream/sunscreen

ladybug68
2 years, 9 months ago

Every morning I use a sunscreen face cream by clinique. I wash and use toner at night followed by a moisturiser.

Gingerpye
insider
2 years, 9 months ago

Cleanse w/Olay, Tone with Dr. Denese, Firm w/Perricone, Mositurize w/Josie Maran, use eyecream from Dr. Perricone then Sunscreen.  Boy sounds like a lot but definitely have enough room to add the Melissa Day Cream to my routine!

Aymee
2 years, 9 months ago

My day time beauty routine is : Wash my face with water, Sunscreen no matter what the weather is and eyecream:)

purduette
insider
2 years, 9 months ago
daytime beauty routine

Always wash the face. Then it's eye cream with SPF, anti-aging serum and SPF 55 for the face. I follow that with tinted moisturizer with SPF (yes, I'm a sunscreen fanatic!). Use a bronzer or tarte cheek stain. Always some eye shadow, liner and mascara. Unless I'm going somewhere special, usually lip gloss or tinted balm. Not much of a lip stick person.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend