Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to Win 1 of 50 Melissa Day Creams from Dr. Hauschka

Discussion

Enter to Win 1 of 50 Melissa Day Creams from Dr. Hauschka

Summer means fun in the sun, but if you're like me, it also means excess shine in your t-zone area. Fortunately there is a new product out from Dr. Hauschka that will combat that excessive shine and not force your friends to wear sunglasses every time they look at your forehead. Melissa Day Cream (valued at $39.95)helps keep shine at bay with ingredients like witch hazel, carrot and lemon extracts. Don't miss your chance to win this warm weather favorite.

How to enter: First, fill out your info in this form so we can contact you if you win. Second, share your day time beauty routine by commenting in the thread below. Good luck!

Melissa Day Cream

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

114 Replies

Dyane78
insider
2 years, 9 months ago
Daily Beauty Routine

Wash my face with a milk moisturizer, using a very soft baby hair brush in small circles on my cheeks, forehead, and chin. Use a toner like Witch Hazel and then add a moisturizer with sunscreen.

ElaineC
insider
2 years, 9 months ago
Day time routine

I take a shower.  Apply body lotion. Wash my face, put on eye cream and moisturizer with spf. Some days are makeup free. Other days, I put on  concealer, foundation , blush , eye liner and lip gloss/mascara. Sometimes I add eye shadow and mascara , a lot of times after wear, it bothers my eyes.

wizardewu
2 years, 9 months ago
Daytime routine

I wash my face with facial cleanser and then apply a serum and a mosturizer.

felicia_rogan
2 years, 9 months ago
Best face forward:) my morning routine

Well, my kids get me up and we hop right into our day. After the kids settle at the table I can take care of me while the coffee is brewing. I use my clarisonic mia along with a very mild cleanser. My favorites include cetaphil and Dermalogica. I "exfolikate" once per week with Kate Somerville to keep the glow. Then after I let my skin settle I use a little La Mer. I race downstairs to walk the very patient greyhounds pour coffee and clean up the kids dishes. At some point just about noon I will start applying makeup. I must say that my mom is a Dr.Haushka loyalist! She gifted me some bronzed and it was my treasure until I used the last crumb. I also have a dr.Haushka steam bath that I love to use more wonderful gifts from my mommy:)

kimberly_millwater
2 years, 9 months ago
routine

In the morning I use a cleanser, then toner, a beauty serum and an SPF cream. I also use a brightening cream under my eyes and some lip balm.

noel_beeler
2 years, 9 months ago
Day time

I wash my face with proactive and then a sunscreen with a high SPF because I work outside. I have tried many kinds but so far all seem to make me break out. Then a little eye make up. I straighten my hair the night before so I just style in the morning. Then out the door I go!

BrenBren
insider
2 years, 9 months ago
day time beauty routine

I always start by washing my face, then I apply moisturizer with spf and a separate one for my eyes. Then I apply primer,foundation, then I set with loose powder. If I have time I also use mascara and maybe some eye shadow

smjnrtj
2 years, 9 months ago
My beauty routine

In the morning, cleanse, tone, moisturize, and prime the face and neck, and moisturize the body. Floss, brush, and mouthwash for the teeth.  In the evening, the same, but add age serum and eye cream.  Foot lotion with moisture socks at bed time.

cricket587
insider
2 years, 9 months ago
My daytime or morning routine.

that's pretty much a joke around here, if I have a routine it's pretty much getting up out of bed, taking care of all the animals and making sure they are all fed and waterd and of course the ones that need to go out, to do so, and then the kids, well most of the time if school is not in well it's off to gymnastic so there is not much time for me, so it's a quick splash in the face and brush my teeth, so sorry gals not much happening here. lol

dalmianeha
2 years, 9 months ago
my DAY TIME BEAUTY ROUTINE

I wash my face with CO Bigeloe cream cleanser Or a cleanser I bought in India which has jojoba micro beads (ahhh super refreshing!) - then I put Aveeno daily moisturizer and an eye cream (still experimenting my eye creams :( .. have not found the perrfect one yet!) and then I put sephora daily moisturizer spf 30

Oh ya I put an eye liner daily.. 

And for the body its The Body Shop body butters always!Sealed

Thats it..WinkSealed

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend