Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to Win 1 of 50 Melissa Day Creams from Dr. Hauschka

Discussion

Enter to Win 1 of 50 Melissa Day Creams from Dr. Hauschka

Summer means fun in the sun, but if you're like me, it also means excess shine in your t-zone area. Fortunately there is a new product out from Dr. Hauschka that will combat that excessive shine and not force your friends to wear sunglasses every time they look at your forehead. Melissa Day Cream (valued at $39.95)helps keep shine at bay with ingredients like witch hazel, carrot and lemon extracts. Don't miss your chance to win this warm weather favorite.

How to enter: First, fill out your info in this form so we can contact you if you win. Second, share your day time beauty routine by commenting in the thread below. Good luck!

Melissa Day Cream

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

114 Replies

deb_scott
2 years, 9 months ago
Day Cream- AM Routine

I always wash my face with my Lancome gel cleanser, then use a spray toner, currently using two, one from Pangea and one from Philosophy. Then I use a serum (I use several, so whichever I'm finishing off, currently it's Clarins), then my OH eye serum, then my moisturizer which has SPF so I don't have to add a step, then add eye cream. Occasionally if I have time and am in the mood, I'll add a step and add a cream for my hyperpigmentation, but that's usually reserved for night-time. Once all that is done, which really doesn't take that long, it's off to makeup. All told, I can usually be done in about 20 minutes, unless I'm getting ready for some big affair, or just feel like playing, which can take me forever! Makeup seldom includes foundation, unless it's something special, so it's concealer, shadows (generally multiple), mascara, brow powder, usually eyeliner, blush (generally both cream topped with powder to make it last as my work days can sometimes be 16 hours), a bit of powder in the T-zone, and lipstick or gloss. Then, I'm out the door after spritzing with my choice of perfumes.

okay94
2 years, 9 months ago
Rani's Daily Day Routine

In the morning, I wash my face with Neutrogena Acne Wash and either mosturize immediately or use this prescribed acne medication. After that, I apply some powder and eyeliner and mascara on my face. :)

cjkupfer
2 years, 9 months ago
Enter to Win 1 of 50 Melissa Day Creams from Dr. Hauschka

I wash my face every day with Ivory soap and water. If I use anything else my face gets more oily.

Courty
insider
2 years, 9 months ago
My day time beauty routine!

I start my routine with Kiehl's Ultra-Facial line. I wash my face with the Ultra Facial Cleanser, then put some of the Ultra Facial Toner on a cotton pad and lightly wipe my face, then I massage in the Ultra Facial Tinted Moisturizer in Light.

For my make up I take Bare Minerals Original SPF 15 foundation in Golden Fair and do a quick sweep under my eyes and around my nose. I dab Benefit's High Beam on my cheeks, the little dip on top of my lip, and right below my eyebrow. Next I take my Nars blush and bronzer duo in Angelika/Laguna and with a brush, sweep the bronzer in a 3 and E shape on my face (forehead, cheek, chin) and a little under my chin. I lightly dab the Angelika on my cheeks because it is very concentrated. Then I sweep Bare Minerals eyeshadow in Gold Medal on my eyelids and apply my Buxom Lash mascara on my lashes. And I'm ready to go! Oh and I just apply Carmax Cherry Lip Balm with SPF 15 on my lips throughout the day.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend