Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to Win 1 of 50 Melissa Day Creams from Dr. Hauschka

Discussion

Enter to Win 1 of 50 Melissa Day Creams from Dr. Hauschka

Summer means fun in the sun, but if you're like me, it also means excess shine in your t-zone area. Fortunately there is a new product out from Dr. Hauschka that will combat that excessive shine and not force your friends to wear sunglasses every time they look at your forehead. Melissa Day Cream (valued at $39.95)helps keep shine at bay with ingredients like witch hazel, carrot and lemon extracts. Don't miss your chance to win this warm weather favorite.

How to enter: First, fill out your info in this form so we can contact you if you win. Second, share your day time beauty routine by commenting in the thread below. Good luck!

Melissa Day Cream

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

114 Replies

My3Sons3
insider
2 years, 9 months ago
My Daytime Beauty Routine

I wash my face with a moisturizing cleanser, and then apply LaPrairie Day Cream (SPF 30). I use concealer, a light mineral foundation, a little blush, eye liner, mascara, fill in my brows with a brow pencil, use a lip balm with SPF, and a light gloss.

justme2
2 years, 9 months ago
Re: Enter to Win 1 of 50 Melissa Day Creams from Dr. Hauschka

I have sensitive skin and use Lush products to cleanse and moisturize before applying makeup

tennischic10
insider
2 years, 9 months ago
My Beauty Routine

I wash my face, then apply moisturizer. Next I apply concealer and pur minerals foundation over that. I highlight my eyes with white simmering eye shadow. Then I apply covergirl mascara. A spritz of perfume sends me off!

CinnyB
2 years, 9 months ago
Routine

I am a freak about sunscreen! I always wash my face then apply a vitamin C serum then moisturizer with spf. Also, my makeup usually has spf in it too. I want to look young forever!

susan1215
2 years, 9 months ago
Beauty routine

I wash my face with a facial cleanser and  put on a moisterizer in the morning and evening.

imicindy
2 years, 9 months ago
daily routine

I wash my face, moisturize, make up then put a smile on and start my day.

angela67p
2 years, 9 months ago
daytime beauty routine

I wash my face and put on moisturizer with sunscreen.  I usually put on some tinted carmex.  If I am leaving the house that day, I'll brush on some bareminerals and some mascara...maybe some lip gloss.

toddfan
allstar
2 years, 9 months ago
Routine

Sounds like a no brainer, but, in the shower I wash my hair and back after washing and conditioning my hair.That removes the excess oil.

donnak4
2 years, 9 months ago
Re: Enter to Win 1 of 50 Melissa Day Creams from Dr. Hauschka

I wash my face with water the apply a good moisturizer.

megan_dooley_fisher
2 years, 9 months ago
Dr.Hauschka cream contest/ my daily regimen

I wash with a facial cleansing cloth day and night. When my skin is particularly oily i use tea tree cleanser.  I use a high spf facial moisturizer, and a primer or Estee lauder Idealist. I finish off with BareMinerals foundation and some blush and mascara.  Lately i have been wearing a lot of lip stains and gloss or Nivea Strawberry balm, it has just the right amount of tint and shimmer.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend