Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to Win 1 of 50 Melissa Day Creams from Dr. Hauschka

Discussion

Enter to Win 1 of 50 Melissa Day Creams from Dr. Hauschka

Summer means fun in the sun, but if you're like me, it also means excess shine in your t-zone area. Fortunately there is a new product out from Dr. Hauschka that will combat that excessive shine and not force your friends to wear sunglasses every time they look at your forehead. Melissa Day Cream (valued at $39.95)helps keep shine at bay with ingredients like witch hazel, carrot and lemon extracts. Don't miss your chance to win this warm weather favorite.

How to enter: First, fill out your info in this form so we can contact you if you win. Second, share your day time beauty routine by commenting in the thread below. Good luck!

Melissa Day Cream

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

114 Replies

inkstercat
2 years, 9 months ago
Daytime Beauty Routine

I follow the same routine as many other posters - I slather sunscreen on my face, neck, chest, arms and legs anytime I leave my home.  It really is one of the best things one can do for one's skin.

Pamela937
allstar
2 years, 9 months ago
Polishing your face, neck and chest

I do a light polish every evening before bed on my face, neck and chest. Leaves my skin refreshed and glowing everyday,

meadowwood1
allstar
2 years, 9 months ago
keep it simple

keep it clean, keep it moiturized, and keep it protected with sunscreen. That is about all i do, but it works for me

anna_suriano
2 years, 9 months ago
Morning routine

In the shower I use Mary Kay daily scrub, then use Mary Kay moisturizer, then Mary Kay tinted foundation,  w/sunscreen in it

Brandigrl
2 years, 9 months ago
my un-routine

i usually wash my face when i'm in the shower.

LuckyTJG
2 years, 9 months ago
Daytime Routine

I love to wash my face thoroughly and then apply moisturizer.  At night, I take my makeup off and then use a nighttime anti-aging moisturize.

clc408
2 years, 9 months ago
Daily Routine

I brush my teeth, wash my face, apply SPF moisturizer and then apply makeup.

candy3440
2 years, 9 months ago
My Day Time Beauty Routine

I use an anti-aging body wash in the shower and wash my face with a gently exfoliating anti-aging cream cleanser.  I apply a primer with SPF 20 all over my face and neck, a brightening serum around my eyes, and then I do my makeup (I like to wear at least some mascara and pink tinted lip balm with SPF).

Oh, and most importantly, I drink lots of water throughout the day to keep my body and skin well hydrated!!  Smile

CarolN
2 years, 9 months ago
Daily routine

I use a non alcohol toner 2X a day

flexeesfamilee
2 years, 9 months ago
My daytime beauty routine

I wash my face with a gentle, unscented skin cleanser, and then I apply a light moisturizer all over my face and neck.  My skin is very sensitive and I'm allergic to many cosmetics ingredients, so I don't wear much makeup.  Just a little lipstick on most days.

The Melissa day cream sounds like an awesome product, and I really appreciate that Dr. Hauschka's products are certified natural.  Natural beauty products are an absolute must for those of us with severe cosmetic allergies!  I'd LOVE a chance to try this!  Thanks so much :)

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend